“Favorite place..”

Cheddar's
Ranked #44 of 298 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite place..”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

One of our favs. Good food, good price.... enjoy it every time.

Visited April 2012

“not a family favorite”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

ehhh...as my son says,it's just not "remarkable". The bartender is inconsistent, and service, while the waiters are nice, the kitchen is slow. I had what was supposed to be fried catfish; while it was fish, it didnt have the cornmeal covering that is usually associated with catfish, and frankly, it Wasn't catfish, but some other fish, like cod. Fries were not hot, and again..it's not "bad", just not that good, and Not inexpensive. I just choose to get better value for my money, at somewhere like the local TGIF*idays.

Visited February 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Broccoli cheese. Amazing. Just amazing.”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

When we arrived we were told there would be a 45 minute wait, we figured we'd wait as its always a good sign seeing people queuing for food. After about 10 minutes we were taken, which was nice.

Don't recall much about the appetiser, I believe it was nachos, and to me, nachos are nachos, I enjoy them regardless.

For a main I had ribs and chicken tenders and I chose fries and brocolli cheese as my two sides. Now the meat on the ribs was falling off the bone, just the way it should be, so full of flavour and really, really juicy. Chicken tenders well, they're quite simple so not much to say about them, they were good though. The broccoli cheese was awesome though, in fact, go there just for this. Ask for more of it, two portions, three in fact!

Service was fine, atmosphere was great. Really recommend this place.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dons1977
Conroe, TX
“Mrs.”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Cheddar's is consistently wonderful, regardless of what you order. We had Chicken Pot Pie, and the Chicken Tender Salad. The honey-butter croissant was amazing as usual. If your meal doesn't come with the croissant, order some on the side. You won't be disappointed.
Service was great and we were served promptly.
I have eaten at 5 or 6 different Cheddar's, and all are equally superb.
You can't go wrong whether entertaining guests or just dining with family..

• Visited October 2011
Houston, Texas
“Best thing to happen to Humble”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We have been here two nights in a row. We have sat at the bar both nights, and the service is wonderful. The food is great with more than adequate proportions, and great prices. We never drive to Humble for anything, now we have gone two nights. This is just what Humble needed!!

• Visited October 2011