La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Travel Inn(Humble)
  • Pool
All reviewsburger kingla quintasfront deskthe usual faregas stationleave your carbiscuits and gravyparking lotroom was cleannext morningan early morning flightexcellent hotelrental caryogurta great place to staycomplimentary breakfastshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was very pleasant experience....hotel was more a 4 star level, staff very professional. I would definitely stay at this locsation again. The breakfast far exceeded my expectations. I love taking hot showers, the water was perfect didn't want to get out!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 164patriciad
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Decent and well priced hotel near Houston airport with reliable shuttle service to airport. Clean rooms, friendly staff and breakfast. While no on-site restaurant, staff offer delivery menus for take-out and nearby convenience store.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 453marians
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This hotel is clearly older with a recent attempt at updating. The quality of the remodel is average at best. No hot water the night of arrival, so had to wait until morning to shower. Breakfast is average. Wouldn't pay over $85 night for this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2014

One of my favorites until my last visit. When I entered the lobby it smelled of dogs, hall way and my room were the same. The young lady who checked me in seemed bothered that I interrupted her reading. She did not inform me of breakfast time, elevator, or room location. She watched me go the wrong way looking for the elevator and offered no help. I am a platinum member and was not offered water or an upgrade. The hotel was far from capacity. I would guess this was probably my fifth or sixth visit in the past year and until today it was always a pleasure. A little Febreeze and a a somewhat helpful desk clerk would go a long way at this location. No major problems with room cleanliness, just the odor. Such a shame, this used to be a great hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Puddlebut
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Due to the absence of a computer, it was not a great experience. A better breakfast would be fantastic!! I love that you accept pets but wish the odor could be totally removed. Our "baby" spent his time in the room checking it out finding all the spots where other animals evidently had an "accident". And, yes, he is very well-trained and never has accidents in the home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple