“Great Hotel Nice Staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I picked this hotel because it was close to the airport and was a newer hotel. Free shuttle pick up, check in was easy, front desk very helpful. Room (king bed) was nice and clean, bathroom was big and also clean, flat screen tv, desk etc. Very nice and comfy set up...but...
Here we go...there ware stains on the chair, stains on some pillow cases, dirty walls (not too bad), iron didn't work but they replaced upon my request and except a shampoo and soap NO OTHER stuff available in the bathroom. I would like to see the bathroom stocked with all the items to help a travler feel at home...most hotels offer those things....
Breakfast was ok nothing special...the orange juice was very bitter almost tasted old...I asked the lady who worked there and she said that she put water into it to make it taste better...wow...never heard this one before...
Other than that it was a good busness trip and stay, the coffee is available 24/7, the decor is nice, the place smell clean and fresh right from the front door....hope the manager will take care of the little "up's" make few changes and this hotel is a great place to stay

Room Tip: Go for the top floor with King bed...so you don't have to listen to an elephant stumping above y...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel being very close to Bush Intl Airport was very handy for us. The hotel provided us with Shuttle Pick up and dropped us back at the airport. The staff was very friendly and accomodating and the room was very nice and clean. We will book long trips through Houston as a connector from now on so that we can stay here again. That way it breaks up a long trip and we know we have a very nice hotel to go to.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We live in Houston but decided to stay here the night prior to flying out of IAH because of an early morning flight. I called to ask about parking there while I was away and they said it was $5 a night while you were gone, not a big deal however they never charged us. I paid right around $100 for the night in the hotel plust 4 nights parking. The hotel is relatively new and is in great shape still. Room was clean and everything was sufficient for our one night stay. The shuttle in the morning was there right on time and we were at the airport in 10 minutes. On the return we did have to wait for the shuttle a little longer than I would have liked. They contract their shuttle service out to Rocket Parking. While we were standing at the terminal waiting we saw all the shuttles for the other companies come through several times but no Rocket. After about 20 minutes they finally came. We were just cranky and had beent traveling all day so we weren't really excited to have to wait but overall it wasn't terrible. IT didn't help that it was a little chilly outside either but oh well. Definately worth a stay for airport purposes.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel during the evening after a 10 hour transatlantic flight.

As others have said, the shuttle service is confusing at best and it took an hour and two phone calls to the hotel before I finally got one! I think that's more down to the shuttle service provider than the hotel though.

Once I got there, the lady at front desk was very helpful and organised a cab downtown for me early the next morning.

The rooms themselves are clean and well-furnished and the bed was extremely comfortable. You can hear aircraft noise until about 10pm but beyond that I didn't hear anything until about 7am the following day.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had an early morning flight, and decided to stay at La Quinta very near the airport instead driving an hour from my home the morning of my flight. Everything was ready at checkin. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and attractive. Checkout took less that 2 minutes. The shuttle to the terminal was prompt. I arrived for my flight relaxed and ready to go!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Clean, friendly, efficient, free shuttle, internet and breakfast...really what more do you need! I slept well, comfy beds, nice bathrooms, didn't find it noisy. Shuttle was on time. Perhaps a bit overpriced, but I'm not sure what the other area hotels run. There are a few other hotels in the area, but it really is in the middle of no where. However, there's really no other reason to be staying there unless you are flying on or out so it's unlikely that you will need to go anywhere.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We arrived just after midnight for an overnight stay. The lady working the front desk was very friendly and helpful - her colleagues working the day shift could learn from her how to interact with clients. Hotel is adjacent to a car park and uses the same shuttle service. There is nothing else close by other than a gas station with a Burger King. Don't stay here if you plan to walk somewhere for dinner. Outdoor pool area was a good size but it was too cold to be outside in a bathing suit. Room was clean and quite.

Room Tip: Upper floor away from the elevator. There was music playing from a ceiling speaker in front of the e...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
1 mi away
Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E? Share your experiences!