“Good ”

Smashburger
Ranked #41 of 317 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We had the bacon BBQ burger, bacon smash burger, create your own burger, a chicken kids meal, and a kids cheeseburger. All were good, the only complaint, we got the smash fries, the taste was great, just too bad they were cold. Price wasn't bad, 5 meals for $45.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Love Smashburger! The burgers are very good. The smash fries are awesome. Love the seasoning on them. You can order your burger any way you like even without a bun. You can sit outside on nice days. It's in a good location with many stores around it in walking distance.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We took a wrong turn and saw this burger place so decided to try it. Wow! We loved it. I had the avocado blt burger and my husband had a hamburger. Excellent! But we absolutely adored the fries. I had the smash fries. Tossed in olive oil, rosemary and garlic. They were divine. Great flavor and crunchy. My husband had the sweet potato fries. Great as well!! Hope we can find one of these in Oklahoma.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I love Smashburger! I get the regular cheeseburger plus haystack fries and the food is great. Good milkshakes too. Tried Five Guys, and burger is ok, but the noise in that place is unbelievable. Fuddruckers in Kingwood has gone way down, so this is my recommended stop.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently moved into our area and had never heard of Smashburger. Thought 'a burger is a burger'. This place is great! The menu is unbelievable. Huge variety...even burgers for vegetarians! Many many options, including Spicy Baja, spinach & goat cheese, avocado club....as well as the all american classic. They have amazing salads, beef burgers & chicken burgers. Their smash fries are probably the best I've eaten - with rosemary, olive oil, and garlic. Yum! They have many sides to order from and also have Haagen-Dazs shakes & floats. Give this place a try!