“Loved this place!!”

Smashburger
Ranked #39 of 307 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We took a wrong turn and saw this burger place so decided to try it. Wow! We loved it. I had the avocado blt burger and my husband had a hamburger. Excellent! But we absolutely adored the fries. I had the smash fries. Tossed in olive oil, rosemary and garlic. They were divine. Great flavor and crunchy. My husband had the sweet potato fries. Great as well!! Hope we can find one of these in Oklahoma.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I love Smashburger! I get the regular cheeseburger plus haystack fries and the food is great. Good milkshakes too. Tried Five Guys, and burger is ok, but the noise in that place is unbelievable. Fuddruckers in Kingwood has gone way down, so this is my recommended stop.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently moved into our area and had never heard of Smashburger. Thought 'a burger is a burger'. This place is great! The menu is unbelievable. Huge variety...even burgers for vegetarians! Many many options, including Spicy Baja, spinach & goat cheese, avocado club....as well as the all american classic. They have amazing salads, beef burgers & chicken burgers. Their smash fries are probably the best I've eaten - with rosemary, olive oil, and garlic. Yum! They have many sides to order from and also have Haagen-Dazs shakes & floats. Give this place a try!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We love the food at smashburgers and the haystack onion rings. Its a little pricey, but great to splurge and treat yourself for a different kind of burger!

1  Thank momklaus
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was my first visit to Smash burger, my son goes with his friends and told me how good it was so I felt it was worth a try. It wasn't crowded when I went so I had the BBQ bacon burger and fries, the burger is made to order and its not the best burger I've ever had but it was quite good. I recommend trying it at least once as an alternative to the normal burger joints you won't be disappointed-

1  Thank poppazo