“Great place for a family of five! Only problem was smoking room next door....”

Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Humble

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
florida
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place, stayed the night because it was in close proximity to airport. Staff was friendly, room clean, shower good. I was next to the fitness room, which was a plus since there's not much in there, and I don't think it gets used much.

Small breakfast buffet, but enough to get you through the morning.

Overall, it was a decent place to spend a night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Prior to booking this hotel we called and inquired about the shuttle service to the Airport, we were told it leaves every hour on the hour.
Upon check in we asked yet again and we were told again the same thing. We informed the clerk we had to go to the airport the next morning at 6:00AM, we had important meetings we had to attend and wanted to know if we needed to let them know ahead of time. The clerk told us we didn't have to do anything other than to be in the Lobby a few minutes before 6:00AM

Next morning we get to the Lobby at 5:50AM only to see this man yapping away on his cell phone. We looked to see if the shuttle was parked in front of the hotel and there was nothing. We waited and at 6:00AM I asked him at what time was the shuttle getting there, and he tells me it had already left. My goodness we were so upset, I asked him how could that be. Very rude he says "it left at 5:50", Let him know we were there while he was on the phone and we did not see the shuttle I'm front of the hotel. He then changed his story and said it left before 5:50 and that our name was not on the list and we needed to be in the list. It didn't matter to him if we were told otherwise when we checked in.
He then ignored us no apology or any empathy and proceeded to bring out breakfast.
I asked him for a number for a taxi service and he just called someone and spoke to that person as if he knew each other. He tells us it would take 10 minutes, 20 minutes later no taxi. I went up to this very rude man his name (Ashish)..and expressed to him our feelings of disappointment but he didn't care one bit.
This is where it gets worst. My boyfriends calls me letting me know the taxi is there. I get outside and is someone with their own personal van. No signs of Taxi no nothing and he tells us he is the taxi. At this point it was almost 6:30 and we were running late we needed to go so we got in the van. No METER no NOTHING and upon arrival at the airport he charged us 11:00.
This is the thing this man looked just like Ashish. It was so obvious this is a scam they are tuning he calls some family member who drives people on his personal van and charge them without a meter. When we got to the hotel I spoke to the clerk and told her the story. It turns out "ASHISH" is the owner of the hotel and the man picking up the people is the only person he calls when people need a taxi if u ask for any other number for a "REAL TAXI SERVICE" they say they don't have any. It all made sense to us then. We will never stay at this hotel again not only is NOTHING like in the pictures but if the owner don't care about the customers that tells u everything. The breakfast was horrible.
I rather pay a little more and stay in a hotel that actually do their job and take care of the customers.
If you read through all these reviews you will see how many people Ashish called this so called taxi driver for them. And I believe all these great reviews were written by Ashish himself. If you think this hotel is really great then I guess "Motel 8" is like the "Ritz Carlton" for you. SMH

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank simplyTaina
Travelers also viewed these Humble hotels
Super 8 Intercontinental Houston TX
Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn
Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East
Sleep Inn & Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH East
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Address: 18032 McKay Dr, Humble, TX 77338-5500
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Humble
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport 2.5*
The Baymont Inn and Suites-Intercontinental Airport/Humble is located off Hwy 59 just 1 mile East of the Airport providing Free Airport Shuttle Service. At the Baymont Inn & Suites start every day with a Free USA Today Newspaper and enjoy our Complimentary full hot breakfast. In your room, work on your spacious desk with Wired and Wireless Free High Speed Internet Access or relax watching your 32 inch Flat Panel TV. For your well being a Fitness Center is provided, with Multi Stack Weight Machine and Cardio Equipment. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.