“Easy on/off US 59 Location, great hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble
Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Quiet location, even though it's right on US 59. You do have to make sure you pay attention, however, or you'll end up in the Hampton Inn parking lot next door. (Yes, this is personal knowledge...) Close to a lot of good restaurants, but not walking distance. Breakfast was excellent, staff was very accommodating.

Room Tip: Away from US 59 will be more quiet than closer, obviously.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Hello MGoBlue100,
We are so pleased you took the time to let us know how we are doing. I'm so sorry to hear you had problems finding the entrance to our parking lot. Thank you for giving others the heads up. On behalf of our team at the Fairfield Inn Houston Humble, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We also hope that should your travels lead you back to Houston, you will allow us to accommodate your needs again.

Best,

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The room was very clean. The bed was VERY comfortable (I wish I had this bed at home), pillows were comfortable too. Strong, hot shower. Quiet hallway, great hot breakfast with sausage and scrambled eggs (not the pre-packaged eggs like in some motels). I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Hi KenFlorida,
So glad to hear you love the new beds. Thank you so much for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Houston Humble. We appreciate you recommending us to others. Please come back soon!

Kind thanks,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Currently checked in here. Stayed overnight and have to catch a flight today. Used points to stay here, so I can't comment on the price / value for price.

Standard Fairfield, perhaps a little dated, but not too bad. Flat screens, beds are comfortable enough, place is clean.

Nothing remarkable about this place and based on this stay, I'll be staying at a different Marriott brand the next time I'm in the area. 2 reasons: 1) It is INCREDIBLY humid in the room (And I'm from Louisiana. I'm used to humid). It's almost to the point of the carpet and bed covers feeling damp. That's definitely how it is when you first walk in. I figured the AC would take care of this overnight. Negative. I don't know if the unit froze or what, but I woke up about 5:30 and it was warm & muggy in the room, with the temp on the AC set on 65. I've stayed in a similar Fairfield in Lake Charles, LA. They had a dehumidifier in each room, and that took care of the moisture problem. This place could use the same.

Also, no fitness center on site. They offer free use of a local Anytime Fitness, but that's inconvenient. Indoor pool area is nice.

Room Tip: Overall, the place is quiet, I don't know how much location of the room matters. I guess if you...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear LSUskooter,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Humble. I'm so sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will look to see what can be done about the humidity you experienced. We hope that the next time you are in the area, you will reconsider and allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed her for one night before a taekwondo tournament. We got a good room rate, it's easy to find and the lady on the desk was really friendly and helpful (wish I'd got her name so she could get all the credit she deserves) and check in was a breeze. The boys loved the indoor pool and hot tub which is open till 11pm (12 for adults). Room was clean n fresh smelling, very comfy beds and everything you need is there would be nice to have a little fridge to keep some water in but other than that it's a great room. Breakfast was good and always topped up and a good variety of items. Will definitely stay there again next time we're up that way and it's our 2nd time in this hotel chain and will be using these from now on as our go-to hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Hi Jenni B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. I was happy to hear you had a great stay with us. I hope your son placed high in that tournament. Also, thank you for your suggestion about the mini-fridge. I'll update your profile so that we make sure to have one in your room for next time. Hope to see you and your family again when you're in the Humble area.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place has an awesome location. Shopping, food, and close to the highway. It was a very comfortable stay for me. I also enjoyed the indoor pool and Jacuzzi. The rooms were clean and nice. The hotel may be a bit older but they keep it in very good condition. I was very pleased.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Brad G,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We understand that you have many choices when making decisions about traveling, and we greatly appreciate your patronage. We value your opinion, and utilize it in our effort to not only meet, but exceed our guest's expectations. Hopefully, we can provide another great stay for you on your next trip to the Humble area.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

There are no negatives for this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and had a mini fridge. The decor of both the room and the hotel were generic. The positives are value and location. Nearby are a wide variety of restaurants and retail stores but not close enough to walk. The quality of the complimentary breakfast was above average. Other positives were reservation handling - I arrived at midnight and had no issue with having a room, and I had a package delivered two days before my arrival and it was held and ready upon my arrival. I will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear TexasNolefan,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Humble. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I'm very pleased that our location was convenient for you and you felt we were a good value. We hope that you will choose us again the next time you find yourself in Humble.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The difference between the Spring Hill Suites I stayed in the night before for 150 and this for 130 is shocking. Its like two different planets. No automatic doors to facilitate getting luggage in, lobby is tiny and dark, parking sucks, and rooms are not that great. This is the loudest hotel I've ever been in. Doors slamming, you can hear every move the people above you make, and cars racing up and down the highway. As a gold member, hell, a customer,I expected to be greeted politely at check in. I handed my credit card to the two ladies at the desk and was unceremoniously handed a key. Nothing else, no breakfast times, no elevator direction, That's it, they didn't even speak to me because they were to busy yapping at each other. If a restful nights sleep at a reasonable price is what you are after, spend the extra 20 and find a Spring Hill or Holiday Inn Express. I understand Marriott having different classes of hotels, but this is not a 20 dollar difference, this should be about a 100 dollar a night difference. Very disappointing.

Room Tip: As far away from freeway as possible
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Buck S,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Humble. Your input is very helpful in our efforts to improve our overall operation and ultimately, the experience of each of our guests. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying with us. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and I will be addressing your comments with my front desk staff. I hope that you might offer us another visit in the near future to show you the level of service of which we are capable.