“Very clean and comfortable”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The room did not smell musty like some hotel rooms. We arrived very late and the staff was very nice. The towels were soft and there was plenty of hot water. We will chose Fairfield Inn again!

• Stayed: May 2013
HumbleFairfield_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Great! Glad to hear you like our hotel. Thank you for letting us know. We'll see you next time, hopefully soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed overnight with family. Room was clean and comfy. We used the indoor pool and spa, which was nice. The pool is heavily chlorinated, the levels could be adjusted some. Also a little on the cool side, but in summer, I can bet that would be nice. The downside of this hotel is there is no workout area. I could also not find an ice machine, they probably have one, but I did not see one and it was not marked in their customer book in the room.
It is located just north of 1960, near the mall and close to restaurants.
I would consider staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HumbleFairfield_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

We appreciate your taking time to give us your feedback so we can follow up. Our ice machine is ground level at the elevator landing. Also, we have just completed replacing all our beds with new upgraded ones, so our Guests can enjoy an even more comfortable night's rest. Thanks for staying and come again, soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were only able to get a quick snooze in, before we had to leave for the airport. The hotel was very clean, comfy, quiet and friendly. It was conveniently close to the airport but not so close to hear the airplanes flying by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We will look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We arrived at noon asked to check in early. The staff was happy to help. We got into our room and it was very clean. The bed was soft, the bathroom was clean and lots of clean towels. There was a love seat made into a bed, the desk and chair were great for work. The pool was very clean and heated. There was LOTS of clean towels on every chair plus extra on a shelf. My son had hit his head on the handicap lift for the pool. I didn't want him to bleed in the pool so we went to the room to clean him up. I asked the front desk for something to treat it and the did all they can to help. The breakfast was amazing, my son loved the bacon. He stuffed his face with cereal and bacon. The food was hot fresh and coffee was changed regularly. Everyone was helpful and always smiled.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and great location
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Glad to hear you all enjoyed staying with us. Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Several hours before my planned arrival I realized I'd messed up my reservation. Hotels in area were full, & and I was having trouble finding another room. Called the hotel, and really appreciate that the front desk person (didn't get his name) fixed things for me & got me a room for my 3-day trip. Like staying here because of lots of nearby restaurants. It's right next to a mall, too, but I've never been there. Have stayed here several times, & have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HumbleFairfield_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you on behalf of our entire staff.

We know you have many options when it comes to your travel needs and are truly grateful for your patronage. Additionally, we appreciate your taking time to let us know how we are doing. Your feedback is helpful and is a usefull tool in delivering on our promises to our guests. We hope you decide to choose the Fairfield Inn by MarriottHouston Humble the next time your in the area. Thank you again,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though our stay was short, the location was central to the airport, mall and eateries. The rooms are great, the free breakfast was a welcome surprise and they accommodated our early arrival (which was extremely appreciated)! Our only complaint would be the bedding. The sheets were stiff and uncomfortable. Not sure if it was the thread count or too much bleach when laundering. In summary, the stay was great:-)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HumbleFairfield_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for your review and kind words about our staff. We appreciate your business and booking with us. We strive to make each stay at our Fairfield Inn by Marriott a great one. We hope you get the opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you! Sincerely, Billy Bishop, General Manager

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've stayed at this location on several occasions and will continue to make this my number one choice in the Humble location. The front desk employee was (and always) very friendly and helpful. She was very polite and went out of her way to make my daughter and I feel welcome. The hotel room itself was clean and tidy. Every room I've stayed in at this hotel had a mini-fridge and a desk perfect for crafting and jigsaw puzzles. The bed was comfortable, and we didn't hear a lot of commotion from other guests. I did mention that the locale is great. It's really a gift and a curse to the area. There is literally everything near this hotel: a mall, movie theater, grocery stores, all the popular retail stores, an incredible selection of restaurants and fast-food. The list goes on and on. The bad news about it is that the traffic around this area close to the hotel is so very congested. Again, you have to take the bad with the good of being close to so many options. Despite the traffic/hassle it doesn't stop me from wanting to go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our employees work hard to make good impressions, so we all really appreciate hearing from you. You're right - this area has a lot to offer so it sometimes gets pretty busy with the traffic on the roads nearby. We look forward to seeing you again, soon.