“Great place to unwind”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble
Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We arrived at noon asked to check in early. The staff was happy to help. We got into our room and it was very clean. The bed was soft, the bathroom was clean and lots of clean towels. There was a love seat made into a bed, the desk and chair were great for work. The pool was very clean and heated. There was LOTS of clean towels on every chair plus extra on a shelf. My son had hit his head on the handicap lift for the pool. I didn't want him to bleed in the pool so we went to the room to clean him up. I asked the front desk for something to treat it and the did all they can to help. The breakfast was amazing, my son loved the bacon. He stuffed his face with cereal and bacon. The food was hot fresh and coffee was changed regularly. Everyone was helpful and always smiled.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and great location
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HumbleFairfield_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Glad to hear you all enjoyed staying with us. Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Several hours before my planned arrival I realized I'd messed up my reservation. Hotels in area were full, & and I was having trouble finding another room. Called the hotel, and really appreciate that the front desk person (didn't get his name) fixed things for me & got me a room for my 3-day trip. Like staying here because of lots of nearby restaurants. It's right next to a mall, too, but I've never been there. Have stayed here several times, & have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HumbleFairfield_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you on behalf of our entire staff.

We know you have many options when it comes to your travel needs and are truly grateful for your patronage. Additionally, we appreciate your taking time to let us know how we are doing. Your feedback is helpful and is a usefull tool in delivering on our promises to our guests. We hope you decide to choose the Fairfield Inn by MarriottHouston Humble the next time your in the area. Thank you again,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though our stay was short, the location was central to the airport, mall and eateries. The rooms are great, the free breakfast was a welcome surprise and they accommodated our early arrival (which was extremely appreciated)! Our only complaint would be the bedding. The sheets were stiff and uncomfortable. Not sure if it was the thread count or too much bleach when laundering. In summary, the stay was great:-)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HumbleFairfield_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for your review and kind words about our staff. We appreciate your business and booking with us. We strive to make each stay at our Fairfield Inn by Marriott a great one. We hope you get the opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you! Sincerely, Billy Bishop, General Manager

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've stayed at this location on several occasions and will continue to make this my number one choice in the Humble location. The front desk employee was (and always) very friendly and helpful. She was very polite and went out of her way to make my daughter and I feel welcome. The hotel room itself was clean and tidy. Every room I've stayed in at this hotel had a mini-fridge and a desk perfect for crafting and jigsaw puzzles. The bed was comfortable, and we didn't hear a lot of commotion from other guests. I did mention that the locale is great. It's really a gift and a curse to the area. There is literally everything near this hotel: a mall, movie theater, grocery stores, all the popular retail stores, an incredible selection of restaurants and fast-food. The list goes on and on. The bad news about it is that the traffic around this area close to the hotel is so very congested. Again, you have to take the bad with the good of being close to so many options. Despite the traffic/hassle it doesn't stop me from wanting to go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our employees work hard to make good impressions, so we all really appreciate hearing from you. You're right - this area has a lot to offer so it sometimes gets pretty busy with the traffic on the roads nearby. We look forward to seeing you again, soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here for one night and the staff was very friendly. The area around the hotel has a mall down the street and plenty of food options around. The hotel had a indoor pool and a pretty good selection at breakfast considering it was a better variety than the extended stay places I stayed at earlier in the week. Overall I would stay here if in the area, great staff, nice room and good breakfast!

Room Tip: If a light sleeper I would ask for a side away from the highway, I had the highway side and just tur...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the review, figment7! Our staff in particular really enjoy hearing when their work to take good care of our Guests is acknowledged. If you have occasion to stay with us again you can try our new hot breakfast offerings including sausage and eggs! Hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here one night, just a quick getaway. This is a remodeled hotel, not new. It was clean and updated. We mistakenly thought that there were refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms, there were not. We enjoyed the indoor pool and the breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The front desk clerk was very friendly and made us feel welcome. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
HumbleFairfield_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review and kind words about our staff.We take advantage of feedback from our guests as we strive to make each stay at our Fairfield Inn a great one. Thank you! Sincerely,

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed at this Fairfield Inn for the last couple of days. We were traveling for Business/Pleasure in this part of Houston. Front desk staff was great. The Staff was responsive and very nice. Room was very clean and breakfast was well maintained and food was fresh. We would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family