“good pizza, worth the trip, definitely worth the money”
Review of Brooklyn Pizzeria

Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #85 of 301 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: 100% Authentic New York style restaurant. All ingredients are imported. Family owned and operated.
Jonesville, Michigan, United States
“good pizza, worth the trip, definitely worth the money”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I did a search for best pizza in Houston, and this place came up. They didn't deliver past 7:30pm that day, so i left my hotel for the short drive to the restaurant. Very simple, basic decor, with excellent quality pizza. Worth the drive, and prices were very reasonable.

• Visited March 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Great place for great pizza. Super friendly staff. Even if it's been a while since I've been in they still remember my name. Really clean. Not overly priced at all. I think it's great quality and value.

“Decent Ny style pizza in Texas”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been searching for decent NY style pizza. They have it, crust was the right texture, great flavor, not overly saucey. A good all around NY style pizza.

• Visited February 2014
Houston, Texas
“Brooklyn Pizzeria Regulars!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We LOVE this pizza! We visit or order from here at least once a month. The pizza crust is a perfect thickness and the ingredients are fresh. We also like that it sells pizza by the slice for our kiddos. We even love the side salads. Definitely our favorite pizza place in the area.

• Visited February 2014
North Houston, Texas
“Just me”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Traveling thru and had a pizza delivered. A good pizza but be careful I ordered a medium and it was as big a large. Paid with a CC over the phone. No complaints