“Been eating here as long as I can remember.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hubbard City Cafe

Hubbard City Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Hubbard
Cuisines: Cafe, Mexican, American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bagram, Afghanistan
“Been eating here as long as I can remember.”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I have been eating at this cafe my whole life. If they got it they can make it and the food is always good. You can get a chicken fried steak everyday on the lunch special and it's amazing!!!!! And cheap you won't find a better more affordable place to eat anywhere in the US. No I don't work there but they all know my name.... When I am "home" I usually eat here at least twice a day. They have survived countless restaurants trying to move into this town and they are still standing and fighting. It's family owned and operated and that personal touch shows. Love you guys!!!!

3 Thank btaylor6016

“A real country diner with good food at a low price served with pride.”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

The food and atmosphere is all Texan. The place is always clean and cool plus it's seems like they never close.
The most important thing go remember is that there is almost no other place to eat for at least 30 miles. The place across the street is cheaper but it's there are roaches and bad service. The only other place us town is a dairy queen with the same old boring stuff.

2 Thank Ranchsmith