“Outstanding understanding of my needs!!!!”

Westin Galleria Houston Hotel
Ranked #106 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am really greatful with all the wonderful staff at Westin Galerria Houston. Specially Myra and Danny Ruiz at the Front Desk. When I arrived in a late flight, my room was ready. They immediately helped with my bags in order to be on time for my business appointments. I felt as If I were received by angels that were guessing all my needs even before I could explain them. I will be back and I want to thank all the staff for their understanding and kindness!!!
May God bless you all!!!!

Room Tip: It is important that you send an e-mail to the hotel in advace in order to know the approximate time...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed one night for business and had a good stay. The location is great - attached to the wonderful Galleria mall. The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. While I had a unique room situation, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Danny R, Guest Relations Coordinator at Westin Galleria Houston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Greetings l0vebug, Thanks so much for your contribution on TripAdvisor regarding your experience in our hotel, the Westin Galleria, Houston! We appreciate you choosing the Westin Galleria on this visit to Houston and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the uplifting feedback and we look forward to your next visit. Be Well, Danny

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love this hotel.... the locations is prime! I walked took the elevator right downstairs and to the right I was in the Galleria Mall! Yes, this hotel is actually connected to one of the best shopping malls in Houston. The hotel staff was very attentive and caring. Room service was pleasing and right on time. The rooms are beautiful, very tredy decor, all the latest electronics and more. Another great hotel to visit.

Room Tip: Just talk to the check in clerks, they were very helpful!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Equal-Platforms, Thank you for taking the time to share your Westin Galleria experience with us on TripAdvisor! We are absolutely thrilled you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Thanks for recognizing our amazing service, refreshed room accommodations and our one-of-a-kind location. We appreciate your insightful review and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest. Be Well, Danny

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed during Thanksgiving weekend. Service was great. They even email me before my stay to make me aware of the extra traffic due to black Friday. Heavenly Beds are really great. We used the fitness facilities. I was surprised about the quality of the exercise equipment. It was very modern (with Iphone/BT connectivity). It also provide towels, free water and a even fresh fruit. The location at the Galleria is very convenient if shopping is your thing. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
westin_oaks, Guest Relations Coordinator at Westin Galleria Houston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Rlfigueroa,

Thanks for taking the time to share your Westin Galleria experience with us on TripAdvisor! At Westin, we always strive to provide the most relaxing & uplifting experience possible and we are glad we delivered on all fronts during your recent stay. We very much appreciate your kind words and look forward to your return for another rejuvenating Westin escape.

Be Well,
Danny

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I came in on business and was treated very professionally and efficiently. I only wish I could have come in for pleasure because once I told my wife she wants us to come back, and we will. The location, and the connection to one of the best malls I have been to was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Greetings Thomas K.,

Thank you so very much for the recent review of our hotel, the Westin Galleria, Houston! We appreciate your kind words regarding our world-class service and one-of-a-kind location. Thanks again for the uplifting feedback and we look forward to your return!

Be Well,
Danny

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on business. I checked out without obtaining a receipt. For my expense account, it's required. I have contacted the hotel 6 times via e-mail as well as the corporate office twice. All I requested was a receipt. Not only was that impossible, a simple reply is too much. It has now been 3 months, and I am retaining a lawyer - just to obtain a simple receipt. With that kind of incompentent service, do you really want to stay here?

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pat K
westin_oaks, Guest Relations Coordinator at Westin Galleria Houston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Pat K., I am sincerely sorry and embarrassed to hear of the troubles you’ve had to endure in obtaining a receipt from our hotel. I want to make sure this request is taken care of as soon as possible, so I will be sending you a private message to obtain your reservation details and contact information. If you’d like, you can also contact me via email at Galle@Westin.com and reference this review. Once again, my deepest apologies for the inconveniences this has caused and I look forward to hearing from you.

With Kind Regards,
Danny Ruiz

Reviewed November 23, 2012

key point of this hotel is that is connected to the mall.. beyond that rooms are old.. I could noticed that all hallways are so outdated, roof squares are even deformed.. so property is in need of a general update.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AMEXBOY
westin_oaks, Guest Relations Coordinator at Westin Galleria Houston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear AMEXBOY, Thank you for taking a moment to share your Westin experience with us on Trip Advisor! We apologize we failed to meet or exceed your expectations on this visit to Houston. We would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding the disappointments you noted so we can address accordingly. Please feel free to reach out to me via email at Galle@Westin.com and reference this review. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Danny