3 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
$224
2,485 results
All reviews jones hall the theater district mezzanine level complimentary snacks hobby center boutique hotel f b beautiful hotel favorite hotel valet parking the general manager visit houston valet service the entire staff bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019

My first visit to Houston for business. The Lancaster has the elegant historic feel with all of today's amenities. They welcome you with a glass of champagne when you arrive. Everyday when I returned from the office, Russell or David were there to greet me with a fresh glass. The free breakfast every morning is a full breakfast which caters to all. And ALL of the snacks in the room are also complimentary (chips, crackers, sweets, and more). Victor and Bob took care of me at the bar. Their menu is excellent. The lamb chops are wonderful. The location is right in the theater district and only 1 block to my office -- so very convenient.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LancasterManagement, General Manager at The Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

It was our pleasure to serve you and greet you in the evenings when you returned from work. Many of our guests travel on business and feel a sense of rest and warmth once they walk through the front doors. We represent hospitality at it’s finest and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

this hotel is way underrated. The staff is wonderful. Everyone was happy, accommodating, helpful.....best value by far in Houston.

I cannot say enough about the room. Very clean, comfortable. QUIET. there was a storm raging outside, we never would have known it if it were not for the lightening and vibrations from the thunder.

The bar was fun. Awesome bartender who made us feel at home. We had drinks and appetizers before going out. House made chips, and the bacon wrapped figs were delish!

We will be back!

Room tip: From what i could see there isnt a bad room
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
LancasterManagement, General Manager at The Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Our rooms are equipped with sound proofing on the windows and guests love that they can enjoy downtown views without the bustling noise. And it’s great to hear that you enjoyed drinks and the delicious homemade chips from our restaurant Cultivated F+B. Many thanks for the review!

Reviewed June 21, 2019

I absolutely loved my stay at The Lancaster! I was unexpectedly stuck in Houston after a cancelled flight and Tiffany at the Lancaster was my saviour. Her friendly, warm smile, and welcoming demeanor is exactly what I needed after 8 hours of unproductive meandering at IAH. She had a dental kit and other toiletries for me, directions to anything and any place I needed and made sure I was fully set for the night.
The remaining staff at the hotel were equally as helpful, there was excellent food and wine to choose from, beautiful art to be appreciated, a beautiful spa bathroom and best of all, a super comfy bed. I would return to Houston simply to stay at this hotel again. Thank you Lancaster!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Although your flight travel circumstances were not the most rewarding, we are so glad that it led you to experience The Lancaster Hotel. And we are thrilled that we put a smile on your face after a stressful day at the airport. We are here to serve you!

Reviewed June 21, 2019

I recently had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Lancaster while on business in Houston. This was my first time at this hotel, but it will certainly not be the last. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning. One of the prettiest hotels I have ever seen. The attention to detail was second to none. From the champagne upon check-in to the slippers by your bed and delectable chocolates on the nightstand upon turn-down, this hotel has thought of everything to make each guest feel valued. The guest rooms are beautiful with original artwork and fine fixtures and very comfortable beds. The no charge beverages and snacks are a wonderful "extra" as well. The staff was so kind and helpful and went out of their way to make sure your stay was perfect. I travel to Houston somewhat frequently and I will be staying at the Lancaster each time going forward. I highly recommend this hotel and cannot wait for my next visit!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

We are so happy to hear that we have gained a loyal guest! We can’t wait to see you more often and get to know your preferences. We believe in a high level of personalized service that is reflected across the entire hotel. From housekeeping to our restaurant team and everyone in between, we are here to ensure each guest has an exceptional stay. Many thanks for the 5 star review.

Tom Harwell, General Manage

Reviewed June 20, 2019

You cannot go wrong with the Lancaster Hotel. The staff is awesome! They are so friendly and make you feel very welcome. The pride the take in the hotel is evident the moment you arrive.
The restaurant food is very good and the bar is nice as well. The room is beautifully decorated and it was nice having free snacks in the room. (That was certainly a bonus).
I was there for work. The hotel shuttle took us to dinner the night I arrived and also took us where we needed to go the following morning. This was really convenient for our small group.
This is a wonderful hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LancasterManagement, General Manager at The Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Many business travelers love The Lancaster Hotel because we are conveniently located within walking distance (or a short car ride) to downtown offices. We offer amenities that are important to the business traveler like gourmet breakfast, high speed WiFi, car service throughout downtown, complimentary in-room snacks, and a delicious full service restaurant. Many thanks for the 5 star review.