3 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
$224
2,485 results
All reviews jones hall the theater district mezzanine level complimentary snacks hobby center boutique hotel f b beautiful hotel favorite hotel valet parking the general manager visit houston valet service the entire staff bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Great service, great room and nice having amenities like water and snacks provided free with room. Very nice breakfast buffet. The hotel has a great feel to it...clean, quiet, obviously well managed and the employees all went above and beyond to make our stay a memorable one. We enjoyed a great play at Stages Theatre, lived and breathed the beauty of the Museum of Fine Art Van Gogh exhibit, and spectacular food at Ouisie's, one of our old favorites. We will definitely return to this fabulous hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
LancasterManagement, General Manager at The Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and visited some of Houston’s best spots, like the MFAH and delicious dining. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed a short stay at the Lancaster while on business from Australia. The fantastic Laura on the front desk went above and beyond to make my stay a pleasure. Great food and great service - cannot wait to visit Houston again.

Room tip: Organise the Town Car service through the hotel for airport transfer
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for choosing The Lancaster Hotel! We love our international guests and consider it an honor to have served you. Many thanks!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

This is one of my favorite hotels in the US. The renovations after the Hurricane are fantastic: a lighter look, new amenities and nice public spaces. The breakfast buffet is truly excellent, not the usual mess of sad eggs and may too many carbs. There is water and sparkling wine in the lobby in the evenings. The restaurant is still excellent; try the meatballs. David at the bar is fun and makes great martinis. Other amazing staff include Russell at the front desk, who is always ready with a joke and a smile. They are very responsive. My only additional idea is more charging outlets. I am so happy they are open again and I will be back as often as I visit Houston for business. Thanks to Tom Hartwell, the GM, who makes sure this place runs like a top!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LancasterManagement, General Manager at The Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you for your compliments. Our staff works hard to ensure our guests are well taken care of. It was our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed May 24, 2019

my first contact with the lancaster was with russell, who took my phone reservation. he bent over backward to help me with arrangements and took down details about what i like in a room...quiet. lots of light, good view. when i checked in, laura took over most graciously from there. she chose the perfect room for me, and even took me on a tour of the art in the private suites the next day. christopher was most helpful with some slight changes to the dates i was staying, and eric cheerfully assisted me with my bags and transportation. i had dinner that first evening in the marvelous restaurant. my cousin and i were served a most delicious meal by bill. many thanks to the entire staff for making my stay a truly refreshing and lovely experience. i will be back.

Room tip: 707 is delightfully spacious and light...three huge windows...
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for choosing The Lancaster Hotel and thank you for the 5 star review. It was our pleasure to serve you and to meet your every need. We can't wait to see you return.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

Rarely do I come across service like I received from staff at The Lancaster Hotel, while on business in Houston this week. From bellhop to the front desk, check in with complimentary campaign, to housekeeping, to room accommodations with original artwork, free snacks and beverages in room, to complimentary European breakfast and the in house restaurant with a full menu to please any wine enthusiast, all above expectations.

I would like to especially thank Tom Harwell, General Manager, for extraordinary service by himself and staff. Russell Casanovu in house concierge treats each guests like queens and kings, with thorough knowledge of artwork and art history, alike.

Room tip: The Lancaster Collection book of Artwork available at front desk, shows all information on original artwork in the hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your compliments and for sharing your experience with the online community. It was our pleasure to serve you and we are thrilled that you loved your stay.