We spent four nights at the Houstonian Hotel in November, and it was delightful. The service is great, the room extremely comfortable, and the wooded setting beautiful. The elegant lobby is decorated for Christmas and is charming, colorful, very festive. This is a great place for a holiday event, party, dinner, etc. We visited the spa and health club, and all facilities were excellent. The health club and spa are highly rated in several spa publications. The walking path through the woods is a good way to start the day. The staff throughout the hotel should be commended for outstanding service. Olivette is the higher end restaurant, and the food is excellent as was our experience in the bar. Prices were reasonable for this level of dining. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a central location with alot of amenities and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston