My husband and I stayed for one night as an anniversary celebration.
On arrival the valet parking was a bit backed up but there was a large event going on at the hotel so that was the reason. That is one thing to remember is that this hotel does a lot of events.
Check in was easy and we located our room on the conceirge floor with no issues.
The room was nice. Clean and good layout. I had hoped that it would have been a little bigger and had a better view but that was OK. The bathroom was small.
The concierge lounge area was very busy and we took our drinks back to the room as it was noisy and there was nowhere to sit.
The hotel is very nice and we enjoyed our overnight stay.
Drinks ar the "The Bar" were good.
We dined at the onsite restruant Olivette - see separate review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston