I stayed here with my husband who was on a business trip. The hotel has so much to do for someone just hanging out with no agenda. The pools are excellent. The health club (which hotel guests have full access to) is absolutely amazing for anyone who wants to exercise while at this hotel. There are countless group fitness classes and an amazing amount of equipment.
The spa is also amazing! Some of the treatments are a bit pricey, but the access to all the other areas of the spa are worth it.
The actual rooms are nothing special. Very nice and comfortable, but just not as spectacular as the grounds or other amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston