My husband and I spent a wonderful romantic week-end at the Houstonian Hotel in Houston, Texas, where we live. It was a great, relaxing time. The beds and black out curtains meant we really caught up on our much needed sleep. Love the O'Occitane toiletries. The Trellis Spa is beautiful! When the pipe under the bathroom sink broke, the staff immediately moved us to a beautiful suite, so we were actually glad for the "inconvenience " of having to move rooms. We plan to make this an annual get-away in our hometown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston