Went solo for buisness. Room was very nice and clean and comfortable bed. Check in was nice and quick. Self parking was a bit weird, didn't see an elevator up to the check in floor so suitcase up over stairs it was! Very nice resort style pool, also a smaller warmer pool that was nice and quiet. Would be perfect if you could get drink service more easily pool side. Service at the bar next to the lobby was very good and it was a great place to grab a drink, had a live band playing some nice instruments. Rooms service food was decent and service again was good. Would return for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston