We stayed at the Houstonian hotel for my birthday weekend. The grounds are amazing. It's like you have stepped into another world when you are on the property. Yet, there's tons of shopping and office buildings right outside the gates. But within, you're in your own little paradise. They have a great bar on the first floor. The room itself wasn't the best. But the service was good. Everyone was very helpful. I just loved the look and feel of the place. We took walks every day. Oh and the spa!!! I swear, I never wanted to leave the spa. We had a couples massage there. I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed it. Excellent! My only slightly negative point is that the guest room could use an update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston