We stayed here Oct. 8-10, 2012, for my mom's consultations in the medical center. Overall, it's a good deal for the price. Our first room was non-smoking, but smelled of smoke. The front desk was responsive and moved us to a different room which was fine.
- The continental breakfast with sufficient variety (waffle machine, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, bananas, etc.) is more than adequate.
- Reliable WiFi
- Hourly shuttle to the medical center
- Surrounding neighborhood with Starbucks, grocery stores, restaurants
- Flat-screen Samsung TVs (~27-32inch) with HD channels
For those with medical conditions, motel-style exterior corridors with no-elevators for 2nd/3rd floor rooms may present challenges.
A reasonably priced, clean stay with adequate amenities, good services and responsive staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park located off I-610 only 1 mile from Reliant Stadium and less than 3 miles from the Medical Center District. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool, coin laundry facility, and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Houston Reliant/Medical Hotel Houston
- Houston La Quinta
- La Quinta Houston