All reviews starbucks coffee shuttle service free shuttle hotel staff the room was nice front desk staff checking in business trip business center iah conference atrium attendees ballroom freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decent. Very nice bedding and meals. The bathroom sink kept plugging up and would have very bad smelling water push surface from somewhere else. They fixed it right away, but kept reoccurring. Overall decent stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To start the with the van driver was friendly and helped me identify correctly which Hyatt I was my reservation. The checkin process was smooth and hostess changed the room location as needed for me. The wait staff greeted me each time I visited the restaurant. The chef said welcome and a super job on the various food selections I Chose.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The beds are VERY comfortable and the food is VERY good and pricing is reasonable for a hotel. Bar drinks too high in my opinion, food was great! I would definitely make return stays to this hotel any time!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Terrible service by the front desk staff, very surprised as it never happened on multiple Hyatt locations Ive visited, uncaring staff for a customer that fell ill on one of their locations, unwilling to assist to find hospital care, questioning my request for my complementary bottles of water, accusing without proof of me of going to request water multiple times during the day. Obviously being treated different for my looks as I was looking sick. Worst experience ever on a hotel.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Stayed here on an overnight at IAH before traveling onto Honduras. The shuttle experience was poor from long wait to a driver with a bad attitude who drove by me to pick up a United crew at other gate even though I was booked for pickup, then blamed me to the check-in clerk who could see I needed help with a big bag, ignored my age and need for assistance to putting me in a room on the 6th floor at the end of an elevator. I will never stay with Hyatt again. I expected more from a 4 star hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019