Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport
$229
$219
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$179
  • Room Service
$161
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$139
$125
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle servicethe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelhotel staffbusiness tripiahatriumbanquetconferenceballroomfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

There are two things I would suggest: new mattress and no early morning construction. Guest would like a mattress that doesn't sink when you sit on it, and they don't want to be awaken by construction noise.

Room Tip: Book after the bar renovations are finish because the construction noise is loud.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your review and input about our hotel. I apologize that you did not have a restful night’s sleep due to the mattress.. Our guests usually enjoy our beds and it is disappointing to see that this was not the case with your room. As for the construction, we are almost finished and will have the new bar open soon. I hope that you will have the chance to return and see that it was worth the wait.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

After a long day of traveling and missing our connecting flight, the airline gave us a voucher to stay at the Hyatt. We waited over 30 minutes for the shuttle from the airport, which was frustrating (they said they would arrive earlier than that). We were very relieved to check in with Long, which was quick and friendly.

Our room was average at best. It was extremely warm and humid. We turned the temperature down to 60 degrees and went to dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. When we got back it was bearable but was not cool. The fan was also very loud. It was located close to the elevator which made it noisy, but we were so exhausted it didn't matter.

We went to the restaurant and were quickly seated. Our waiter, Huy, was extremely nice and attentive. He was helpful with his recommendations and description of how the food was prepared. I ordered a southwestern salad which was fresh, flavorful, and absolutely delicious. My bf ordered the chicken and waffles and ate every bite! We were very happy with our restaurant experience.

I wouldn't stay here again, but I would eat there!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for the insight on your stay at Hyatt North Houston. We are pleased that you enjoyed the service at check in and the restaurant.. The chicken and waffles is one of the new additions to the menu and I am glad to see it was a hit. I would like to apologize for the wait time on the shuttle and the room you received. It is our goal to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay, and has a room that is clean and in working order. Hopefully next time you will get to join us on a planned trip to Houston.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a great vacation in Cancun,but the trip home was a nightmare! Coming through customs was awful. 20 custom windows with only 4 open, was detained because they were looking for someone with my name, but thank goodness I was too short. We missed our flight because it was so congested going through the final leg of customs, then spent another hour and a half in line to reschedule, but could not get another flight until morning. Overall it was a place to lay our heads and get calmed down. The ride to the airport this morning was a little scary. The hotel shuttle driver could have slowed down a bit as my husband was afraid that he was going to roll the van with a van full of traveler.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the bad end to your vacation, but glad our hotel was able to take care of you during the night.. I will speak with our drivers regarding the speed of the shuttle on the way to the airport. Our drivers care a lot about our guest’s safety and I will look into this. We hope to see you again next time you are in Houston.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

While traveling home our flight experienced a mechanical problem. This caused my friends and I to miss our connecting flight. United airlines secured us a hotel at the Hyatt North Houston. When we got there we were greeted by Kimberly Reed who was the best. Not only was she knowledgeable about the hotel but also about the area! She made our time in Houston fun!

• Stayed: April 2014
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.. I am pleased that Kimberly made your day enjoyable and that she was able to answer your questions. We hope that on your next trip to Houston you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

after a long day of traveling and a missed flight we were put up at the Hyatt North Houston. The front desk clerk Kimberly Reed was very friendly and willing to help us with anything we needed as we did not have any luggage. Thanks Kimberly for making our time in Houston one to remember.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! Kimberly is our sunshine and she always does an amazing job in creating a memorable experience for our guests.. I hope to see you at our hotel again in the near future.