“Good place to live if you have business in north houston”

Hyatt Regency North Houston
Ranked #95 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service with helpful staff all along from front desk to restaurant staff to shuttle drivers. buffet breakfast is good with reasonable options but they don't change the menu so after 2 days becomes a bit boring. Best place to live if you have business around that area as downtown is some 20 miles away. Green point mall, around 1 mile away is good place to shop and even for eating. Best buy, walmart and frys are also there in 2-3 miles radius .

• Stayed: October 2013
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency North Houston, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments in regards to our hotel and more importantly the staff. Our goal is to exceeded all guest expectations during your visit and offer you a home away from home. Please if you are back in Houston we would enjoy meeting you persoanlly. Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency North Houston

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a great experience! Of note was the guest services in the hotel and bar - really appreciated the extra effort made by Byron Brown in particular. The breakfast was fantastic every day and the gym was awesome. Close enough to the airport IAH to take a quick shuttle ride. I'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We do appreciate your feedback concerning your time in our hotel. I am very happy to hear that Bryon and the team exceeded your expectations. We strive to do a great job, and it is wonderful to know that we acheived it. I am sure we will see you back in the near future. Please stop by so that we my thank you in person.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The staff at this hotel has been great. The front desk staff and shuttle drivers are exceptionally hospitable and do an exceptional job making me feel like I'm at home. Kimberly, from the front desk, goes beyond the duty of her job and knows most of us by name and always tries to say hello when we arrive at the hotel. Deji, one of the shuttle drivers, is also really cool and go out of his way to take care of us every day. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this hotel as the staff goes out of their way to make sure we are happy. They definitely take pride in their jobs. Thank you Hyatt North Houston.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so muvh for you very kind reveiw. I am proud to hear that Kimberly and Deji exceeded your expectations. We try very hard to ensure that each guest expereince is a great one, and it is rewarding as a manager when I hear that we got everything right. If you are visiting Houston again please stop by so that we can meet you in person and do something nice for you as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been managing training seminars at this location for a great numbers of years and my events would not be as successful as they've been without the support I receive from the banquet staff. With Amparo, Troy and Jose helping me with set up to Dora,Jovita , Balta, Antonio and Mario working diligently to ensure my attendees needs are met, my seminars continue to be successful and attendees well satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2013
Teresa S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency North Houston, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding our hotel and our hard working team. We try very hard to ensure that our guests are happy and comfortable when they stay with us, and it always makes me proud when I receive a positive comment about our hotel and services such as yours. I hope that we will see you again soon and continue our streak of success with your seminars. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Hi I was there the weekend of October 12,13 for a conference.
The banquet staffs are excellent. Thuy is wonderfull. They were serving buffets at dinner and since my wife was sick and couldn't come down to eat. Thuy offer the meal to her room. She couldn't eat much but the extra service and her thought goes above and beyond.
Strongly recommend this hotel for conferences.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback about our property. I am glad to see Thuy and her staff was able to make your stay great. Our staff takes pride in what they do and it makes me proud when I see a guest notices it. Please come back and join us again if you find yourself in Houston!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Restaurant was excellent! Staff was very friendly, and the hotel clean. Smooth process from check in to check out. Pool was very nice; wish I could have spent more time there. Truly enjoyed my stay, and will be back. Hotel staff really seemed genuine in their service to their guests. Good job Hyatt.

Room Tip: First time here, not other recommendations, all was fine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your positive comments in regards to our hotel. It makes me proud to see that our hotel and our staff made such a great impact during your stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed here for two nights on business and found this property to be excellent. the beds are very comfortable adn desipte beign an enormous hotel with a full convention taking place, it was very quiet at night.y

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency North Houston, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind review. It makes us all very happy that you enjoyed your nights visit during your time with us. We do have alot of great feedback about our beds. I do hope that you will visit Houston again and stop by so that we may thank you in person for your business.