Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
Hilton.com
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$183
$149
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle servicethe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelhotel staffbusiness tripiahatriumbanquetconferenceballroomfreeway
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here June 23rd in order to catch a flight the next day. We were given an early check in which we appreciated and allowed us to enjoy the nice pool facilities. comfortable lounge chairs and dining tables are provided and while there is no pool service directly it is only a short walk to the main lobby restaurant/bar for refreshments. Be sure to take a cover up as you do have to walk through the main lobby to get to the pool. Our room was on the 8th floor and was quite comfortable and clean. Plenty of towels and water pressure. One note is that there was no bellman to assist with luggage and there is no valet parking. We did try the restaurant for dinner but did not find it particularly good as the salmon was overcooked and dehydrated and the crab cakes were more cake than crab. Servers were efficient however and tried to resolve the kitchen issues.

Room Tip: High floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback concerning my hotel. Also I appreciate the response on the food visit. Please if you are visiting Houston again we welcome you to the Hyatt North Houston.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were in the area for a family reunion and had a very enjoyable stay. My kids swam in the pool while we relaxed poolside. The breakfast in the restaurant was delicious. We enjoyed our stay very much and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding my hotel. It is a pleasure to see a family enjoy there time away from home Please if you find yourself back in the Houston area we welcome you back as our guest at the Hyatt North Houston.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff was friendly, the hotel and my room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, nice pool area. The lobby was a great place to enjoy drinks and appetizers with friends and family. The breakfast buffet was very good and i loved having the Starbucks coffee.
Good location to travel in any direction for daily outtings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so very much for your positive comments concerning your stay with my hotel. Please if you find yourself back in Houston we welcome you as our guest.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I travel everyday for business and I appreciate good service. Overall I really liked the hotel. The night staff including the night manager Lynn was welcoming and very gracious. The director of engineering James, was incredible at following up to make sure that things were done to perfection.

I must mention however, that we waited an hour for the van service. The ride from the airport to the hotel takes only 15 minutes. Unfortunately, they will only leave the hotel on the hour. (your tuff luck!) Apparently it is a van service that is contracted out by the hotel. We waited an hour and they still never came so we ended up taking a taxi. $30 dollars later. The hotel van driver tried to cover up by saying there was an accident on the freeway....we checked (there was never an accident because we came on the same road they travel on by taxi.)

Rooms are very dark and unfortunately, there are absolutely no fast foods or local restaurants in the area so plan on spending money to eat at the hotel. I prefer choices.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank yourtravelbug
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I want you to know your comments are very important to us and we will address them all. Please if you are back in Houston in the near future we would welcome to revisit our property.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

When I entered to my room I saw the trash can fool and used towels in the bathroom. I called to the lobby, no one came, even though they promised. When I came to change the room, no apology and the receptionist wasn't surprised. I am at shock from Hyatt. Never expected such a terrible costumer service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Slava N
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I apaolgize to you as this is not our standard. It is our goal to ensure that every guest enjoye their stay. I hope you are willing to give us another chance as this is certainly not our norm.