Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsshuttle servicethe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelhotel staffbusiness tripiahatriumbanquetconferenceballroomfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel was clean and spacious. The Starbucks in the lobby is awesome! The exercise room is big, bright and has good equipment and apples. The service in the restaurant by Jorge and Byron was very good and welcoming.

Room Tip: Was quiet on the 7th floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind review. I am proud to hear that my staff members made a great impression during your time with us. I will make sure to pass the information on to the team. Thank you again, and I hope to have you back at our property in the near future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very poor room decor. Walls dirty, shower head loose, walls smeared, noisy!
Though the beds were comfortable. Staff tried to be helpful and polite, but they had no control on the management that did not try to up keep the hotel Guest Room quality and repairs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Teresa S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

I am sorry tohear about your displeasure with your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that you did not find the hotel to be up to standard, and I am truly disappointed. It is our goal to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay and has a room that is clean and in working order. I hope you are willing to give us a second chance as this certainly not our standard.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staff friendly and efficient, Room clean and well appointed. Nice work area/desk. Good size TV. There is restaurant and bar in in hotel.There is a gas station store, as well as McDonald's and Arby's across street and down the block. There is a pool and hot-tub. The room was quiet and I slept well. There are no other hotels or businesses nearby. Shuttle driver was prompt and professional.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your positive comments in regards to our property and staff. We hope that you will consider us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way back from Roatan to Calgary. The shuttle picked us up at the airport and took us back the next morning. Our room looked out over the atrium, was spacious and clean with a comfy king sized bead. The shuttle even offered to take us to the nearby Greenspoint mall so we could do some shopping! All in all it was a very nice stay and we plan to stay there again when we are in Houston.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabriel W, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. I am very happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that our facilities met your expectations. Thank you again, and I hope to have you back at our property in the near future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel for years under its various guises of Sofitel and Crowne Plaza.

The staff here are long-standing and obviously have a good rapport with each other and that definitely shows.

The air conditioning units in this hotel are antiquated and extremely noisy. We had to move our room after a 13 hour flight because the room we were given was right next door to a service maintenance room and was too noisy to sleep. The receptionist however upgraded us and was more than helpful.

This hotel just needs a bit of TLC with a few more special touches in the public areas. There used to be a fantastic French fine dining restaurant when it was the Sofitel and also a magnificent eggs and Co Breakfast Room.

The toiletries, and comfort of the room cannot be faulted. However the comforters are just a bit too small for two people in bed.

I think that the small tables for the reception. Are a mistake they give the impression of booking into a flight… That never is a comfortable experience!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank J S
Gabriel W, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments concerning my staff. I will enjoy sharing with all of the team members. Also I appreciate your feedback concerning the hotel. I do want you to know we are working on a daily basis to improve all aspects of our property. Your business is very important to us and we do apprciate you choosing our property.