Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsshuttle servicethe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelhotel staffbusiness tripiahatriumbanquetconferenceballroomfreeway
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

This is very good hotel with excellent service. But I would prefer a room with a fridge and microwave. It does have a Starbucks in the lobby. It is near the airport and certainly the best choice of airport hotels. The parking lot is to the side but week secured.

• Stayed: January 2013
Gabriel W, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear QCWilly,

Thank you for your feedback about our property. I am glad to hear that you are a frequent guest and that you like our hotel. We try very hard to ensure that our guests are happy and comfortable when they stay with us, and it always makes me proud when I receive a positive comment about our hotel and services such as yours. I hope we see you back soon!

Director of Rooms

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed there due to a split itinerary and it was good. Close to the airport, they have a free shuttle and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are nice & comfy. Definitively will consider it again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Gabriel W, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear KarlaN,

Thank you so much for your positive comments in regards to our hotel. Your trip was short, but it makes me proud to know that we made a great impression within that breif time. We hope that you will consider us and that we will see you again in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed December 19, 2012

As long as you have a car, you are good staying here.
Excellent service at the front. They had good recommendations for dinner.
The fitness room has a large range of machines, cardio and weight. I like to lift weights, so was very pleased with this.
The room was very clean and quiet.
The bed was a little bit firm, even for my taste, but I slept great.

Stayed: December 2012
Gabriel W, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear adeanh,

Thank you so much for you kind review of our property. I am very happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that our facilities met your needs. We try very hard to ensure that each guest experience is a great one, and it makes me proud as a manager when I here that we got everything right. Thank you again, and I hope to have you back at our property in the near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wow, some pretty cranky reviews on this hotel, I was really suprised because I ended up booking last minute and did not research the property first as I normaly do, probably would not have chosen it otherwise.

My personal experience was very good, the hotel lobby is in the style that I like, big, grand and richly decorated with lots of comfortable seating. It is an open air design so the roof is 10 stories above.. you don't feel cramped as in some of the newer properties.

The hotel's airport shuttle picked me up 30 mins after I called which is on the high side of the scale but not considered an obscene amount of time as far airport shuttles go. I felt that the check in process was smooth and the room was comfortable and very well appointed with first rate ammenities, fast free internet and everything one would need in an airport hotel.

I had dinner and evening cocktails at the lobby lounge and while I wouldn't call the food any Culinary masterpiece, I wouldn't call it a greesy spoon either just your average hotel resturaunt fare.

The shuttle to the airport the next morning was right on time, an overall good hotel experience. I'm not sure what the reason is for so many negitive reviews, but I can tell you as someone who travels constantly in and out of Houston IAH that you do far far worse than this in an airport hotel..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Gabriel W, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Outlaw1865,

Thank you so much for your very kind review. I am proud to hear that we got every aspect of your stay right. I would also like to thank you for your heart-felt defense of the hotel and services. We strive to do a great job, and it is wonderful to know that we acheived it. I am sure we will see you back in the near future. Thank you so much.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Close to airport that is convenient to pick her up when her flight delayed. Overall pretty good experience, clean room, friendly staff and would like to stay again. Outdoor swimming pool so we cannot swim as it was cold outside.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear BruleSooux,

Thank you for your kind comments in regards to our hotel. It makes me proud to hear that we did such an excellent job and that you would like to stay here again. Please see us again in the Summer when the weather is more conducive to swimming! Thanks again.