Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport
$181
$161
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$88
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle servicethe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelhotel staffbusiness tripiahatriumbanquetconferenceballroomfreeway
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Just a standard hotel. Great for business travel. The bar was well stocked with friendly clients. I had a salad that was good. The hotel has a strange layout but this doesn't really matter. I'd stay here again. It's close to the airport (IAH) but not too close.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Gabriel W, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear mhgh,

I am glad that you found our property accomodating. It sounds like your stay was overall pleasurable, especially your experience dining with us. I am happy to hear that you would stay with us again, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This hotel was in a great location, the staff was very accomodating. Tim at the front desk was fantastic, very helpful and great sense of humor. He really added to the stay. The rooms were
nice size. They are a double bed though, so if you want 2 people to a bed, it may be not enough room. The restaurant and bar were spacious and great food and drink. The pool area was nice enough also. All around a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear meinbog,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind comments about our property. I am happy to here that one individual in particular, Tim, was able to make your stay memorable. It is nice that you found our bar and restaurant accomodating and had a pleasurable visit. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This Hyatt is an excellent hotel for those flying out of Houston's GB airport. Hotel meet expectations as a 3-4 star business class hotel. The room itself was clean, bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was large enough for me. My room had a business desk with auxiliary outputs which was a nice touch. The nightstand had a power outlet on the lamp as well as an alarm clock that can charge an iPhone. The hotel bar was a bit pricey but it is a Hyatt. I did not try the restaurant. The front desk was polite and professional. I would stay here again if the need arose.

Room Tip: Check for last minute specials on discount sites.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Gabriel W, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear SoloTravlr_34,

Thank you so much for your feedback on our property. I am glad that you liked our room size and our desk space, which is specifically oversized to accomodate the business traveler. We aim to please, and it is also nice to see that the front desk did it's part to make your stay a pleasant one. I thank you agian for your comments.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a great hotel. Consider all the following: A delayed inbound flight to Houston made me miss a connection to the last flight of the day to Miami; the Houston airport terminal is not the most pedestrian-friendly in the US and, apart from the distances, you run the risk of being run over by speeding and beeping airport carts; even at nine o'clock at night, the inside airport temperature was stifling hot as air conditioners could not keep up with the August 90 degrees-plus outside evening temperature; the re-booked flight next morning was at 7:25 am which meant being at the airport by 6:00 am at the latest. So, with this bleak a panorama, I was not exactly a "happy camper." And yet, the Hyatt North Houston proved to be a safe-haven for the weary traveller (and, believe me, there were many of us as the incoming late flight to Houston was a wide-bodied plane!). The soaring hotel atrium lobby is spacious, sparkling clean, and gorgeous. The soothing and warm earthtones are reproduced in the spacious rooms with great beds and baths - pictures from other TripAdvisor reviews tell the story. The staff was soft spoken and accomodating - the perfect antidote to the stressed-out and frazzled travelers. The hotel airport shuttles worked well. I didn't want to be there, but I found the unexpected stay a very pleasant one. As a Hyatt Gold Passport member, I found the property to be one of the most pleasant I have visited. Don't know about the location or what the outside of the hotel looks like - I arrived in pitch-black darkness and checked out in pitch-black darkness as well. However, if I ever need to visit Houston and if I ever figure out where exactly the hotel is located (apart from being close to the airport), I would certainly go back!! By the way, I did tell the airline that the hotel stay was the most pleasant part of the trip!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Gabriel W, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear ciscokid23,

I certainly appreciate your very kind comments about our property. I am delighted to know that we were able to be the siver lining in your very difficult travel day. Being close to the airport, we get many travelers in similar situations such as yourself, and we try our best to be accomodating and empathetic, as we know that you did not choose to stay with us but are here as a matter of circumstance. I certainly hope you return to the Houston area on more convenient terms and choose to stay with us. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The staff, the location, the cleanlines, and the food all exceeded my expectations.

The concierge/ shuttle drivers were OUTSTANDING!

Close to IAH, and many of the North Houston businesses. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the 1st floor. Some of the rooms are directly below the tile floor of the 2nd level. The roller bags can be heard clicking overhead in the early AM rush. fyi - I was in room 111.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear sunshades1,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your very kind review of our property. It sounds as though our property is able to satisfy all of your travel needs. I am glad to hear that our staff took good care of you, especially the shuttle drivers. We hope to see you back soon!