Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
  • Room Service
$235
$200
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$262
The Houstonian(Houston)
$399
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$219
$334
$299
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsself parkinggalleria arealiving roomclub loungewet barsitting areabreakfast buffetshopping and restaurantsrooms are largemini fridgeper dayloved this hotelbusiness tripnice roomhotel stafffitness centershuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2006

Got an excellent deal through Hotwire, and the price-to-comfort ratio was the best ever. The suite was spacious, clean and well maintained. Wish the parking was free, but $10 a night for covered parking isn't too bad.

The hotel is 2 blocks from the Galleria, and about 20 min drive to downtown. We didn't explore a lot around the hotel location, but there is a Starbucks right across Galleria, and of course the Galleria has tens of ice cream and fast food joints, and a few decent sit down restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TripADave
Reviewed December 28, 2006

The worst hotel !!! I stayed at this hotel in Decenber 2006, my reservation was for 3 nights , the first night of my stay I noticed somthing about 2am , about the size of small bird, run across the floor into the living area, I could not belive what just happen the hotel itself looked cleaned, but i guess the saying is true "dont judge a book by it's cover", At this point i shut the T.V. off to to see if I could here anything, sure enough I heard somthing that let me know i was not alone in my room!!, I called the front desk infomed of what was happening, (I also explained that I was terffied to get of my bed, so the would have to use their key, ) Ten long miniutes later someone from the front desk opened the door , looked under the couch and under the bed and said "I dont see anything" and determined there was nothing there, I asked if I could get a new room , I was told to call the front desk I called the front desk to ask for a room change and they told me with a very very nasty attitude that they were all booked. I infomed them that I would be checking out a soon as the sun came up, at that time I was told that i would be charged and early departure fee, to make a long story short I slept in fear , during the night I would here the little critter thoughout the room. My advice stay across the street at Hotel Dereck, (no rodients running across the floor)

• Stayed: December 2006