Tripadvisor
Houston
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews close to the airport airport hotel club lounge between flights shuttle service short stay free shuttle outdoor pool bed was very comfortable business hotel iah lonnie airline housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stayed one night here, as we were leaving for a cruise the next day. Everything was very positive though. The shuttle picked us up from the airport very quickly. Kent, the shuttle driver was very nice. Informed us of a few things to do around the hotel as well as talk to us about the shuttle services for the hotel. Then got checked in by Ruth C at the front desk. Was very energetic and friendly. Exactly what you want in a front desk attendant. She told us everything else we needed to know about our stay.
Room was very nice. All of the room service staff we encountered were very friendly as well. And to top it all off, the breakfast buffet was delicious. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it for anyone visiting the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
houstonhospitality, Manager at Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

J8176FFisaacr-

Thank you for taking to write a review about your experience while you were here. It's the little things that makes the biggest difference so it gets me excited to know that Kent and Ruth helped make your stay excellent. We pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional stay so I'm glad we were able to deliver that. I hope to see you on your next trip to Houston, Texas.

Hospitably,

Christina Gandhi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very nice stay made even better by the all-star team that checked me in, Sophe and Brandi. Those two ladies took excellent care of me and their infectious fun attitude turned my so-so day into a winner.

The hotel itself is the usual Sheraton - awesome and full-service. And I got a great rate. Triple score. Keep up the great work.ladies, you are all-stars.

Trip type: Traveled on business
houstonhospitality, Service Specialist - Helen at Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

961michaelh961,

Thank you so much for staying at our property, we truly appreciate your positive feedback. We will assure to let Sophe and Brandi know that they made a difference in your stay. We pride ourselves in exceeding our guests' expectations and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to make your day better. We hope that you consider staying with us again when in Houston, Texas.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Hotel is located near to Houston airport and 15-minute away from Humble city. Complimentary self parking available. There is a good restaurant bar on main floor. Room has all basic amenities and was just all I need for stay. Staff at front desk was nice and attentive. Despite of hotel main floor was under maintenance, sleep quality was ok.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Travis M, Front Office Manager at Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Thank you Luiscarlos Trip for your great review! I will be sure to share this amazing feedback with our team!

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I stayed two nights at the Sheraton. Brandi at the front desk was absolutely the best! She stored my bags as I waited to check in and she was able to extend my stay easily! She made the whole process so smooth! And she’s gorgeous!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TheRealRichDavid
houstonhospitality, Manager at Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

TheRealRichDavid,

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay here at our property. I will assure you to let Brandi know that she was able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to having you on your next visit to Houston.
Safe Travels.

Christina Gandhi

Reviewed December 24, 2019

My Family stay at this hotel a day before our cruise it was just ok the room could been cleaner also we could not look out the window because the window was not clean windows was black with dirt and mud this could be a very nice hotel if they clean up we will try a other hotel next time

Date of stay: November 2019
lovingourguestsinva, Service Specialist - Helen at Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you while you were in Houston. I do apologize for not exceeding your expectations as far as the cleanliness in the guestroom but I can assure you that our housekeeping department truly prides themselves and will fix the issues you faced. We look forward to your next visit here!