“Clean, Quiet and Friendly”

Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow
Ranked #212 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My room was very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Location was good with restaurants near by if you didn't want to eat in the bar area. The bar food was better than normal bar food but not as good as a high quality restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of the Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest. I am glad to hear the staff was friendly and helpful, we strive to provide excellent guest service at all times. We hope to see you on your nest visit to the Houston area.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My recent unavoidable stay at this hotel reenforced my decision several years ago to avoid this hotel at all costs. It is so worn out and dated I don't understand how they keep a Crowne Plaza label. That said I see that it is almost always booked to the hilt and is a favorite of companies for a local meeting place. There aren't many choices in close proximity, a fact I am sure weighs on any decision to upgrade and update. Why do it?

The best part of the hotel is its staff who are very helpful and pleasent.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the hotel. We do strive to make our guest comfortable and the hotel team is always available to assist.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed on 2 occasions, rooms were clean, bed was very comfortable, but the staff made everything even more worthwhile. Everyone was friendly and only too willing to help. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. The entire hotel team is dedicated to making your stay enjoyable and we realize the importance of personal service.

I look forward to your return to our property and appreciate your decision to stay at our hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed here on a work-related visit. Hotel was clean and rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. Desk staff seemed a little tired. The restaurant is at the opposite end of the building from the front desk - not a problem but a little strange. The breakfast buffet was NOT worth it - totally overpriced. $12.95 for the usual selections of hot and cold foods, but the food was dried out and tasteless (I had to put lots of salt and butter on the grits). My room was on the highway side, and I could hear the traffic at all hours....should have brought my earplugs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Crowne Plaza. I'm glad that you found the rooms comfortable. I will review the breakfast buffet offerings to ensure that the breakfast experience is enjoyable. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Phenomenal customer service I stayed there for just over 2 months and I couldn't complain the staff made me feel at home.On my previous travels I have stayed at some highly rated hotels but their customer service wasn't up to C.Plaza,Brookhollow standards.Leon,Stanley,Rita,Crystal,Henry,both Lisa',Walter,Raquel and so on...Top people I will see you soon.Sorry I couldn't say goodbye...I don't do goodbyes.

Room Tip: Ask what you require and the staff will accommodate your needs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

I enjoyed hearing that you felt comfortable at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow. The hotel team is committed to providing excellent service and a pleasant atmosphere. The hotel team is looking forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Nice people and very easy and eager to help you out. Worked with a Kay Jarman and she is FANTASTIC!!!!! Can not recommend this place enough. I have an option in most cities I travel to but in Houston, Texas there is only one. Crowne Plaza, Brookhollow.

Room Tip: My room was on the north side where the Freeway is but I heard no traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am pleased that you found the hotel team helpful.

I have recognized Kay Jarman for for efforts and used this as an example for others. Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a family vacation.Overall, we were satisfied with our stay although I wouldn't say there was terribly much that wowed us about the stay. The Crowne Plaza has the bones of a great suburban hotel, but it is in need of a freshening up... some parts of it look a bit neglected.

Things I liked:
-Free parking
-Reasonably comfortable rooms
-Great TVs
-Convenient laundry facilities
-Friendly staff
-Free wifi
-Nice looking pool area, although I didn't use it since it was a little cool

Things I didn't like:
-Location was a little out of the way for Houston sightseeing, although it's excellent if you have a reason to be in NW Houston specifically
-Tired decor and some outdated fixtures
-Outdoor-entrance rooms. I didn't have one personally, but I wouldn't consider those types of rooms to be Crowne Plaza calibre.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay with us. Your feedback is very valuable to our hotel team. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team in an effort to make improvements.