“Top notch service!”

Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow
Ranked #176 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Arrived Friday at 4:00 PM for a 3 day stay at a baseball tournament. Met at the desk a very personable and helpful young man named Henry Strait. I needed a baggage buggy but there weren't any available. Henry told me where to park my car and he would find one and meet me at my car...and that is exactly what he did. I had several items that would have required at least 2 trips to my room up and down the stairs, but Henry went above and beyond and really helped me out. The bartender whose name I didn't get was also very helpful with directions and advice on the traffic...over all I was thoroughly impressed with the room, the price and especially the service. Free hot buffet breakfast was outstanding as well.
Will definitely return to this hotel next time I am in Houston...well done Henry!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Henry has been a great asset to the team in the time he has been here and we are always glad to know he continues to provide great guest service. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Houston.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Henry S. went the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable. His attention to my needs was outstanding. He made the stay convenient and really made my feel like a valued customer. The location was very convenient to the destination we needed. The entire staff was very friendly and attentive. I look forward to my next stay in the Houston area so I can visit this location again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments on the staff at the Crowne Plaza Northwest. Our goal is to provide over the top service on any occasion and it is always great to hear we have succeeded. We would be thrilled to host your next trip to the Houston area. Again thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The Crowne Plaza did an excellent job hosting my companies bridal expo event. The staff is very professional, courteous and went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to plan. Renita and I corresponded through email in the weeks and months leading up to the event and she was very quick to answer any of my questions and concerns. The facility is clean, food is delicious and the rooms were in excellent condition. Many thanks to the catering and banquet staff for making our experience a pleasurable one!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our banquets staff as always strive to go above and beyond for all meeting attendees. Renita is one of our strongest team players and I’m glad to hear she met your expectations as well. We look forward to hosting any further event needs you may have in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband was away from his family on his birthday on business, I called the hotel the night before and had the pleasure of speaking with Raquel who began assisting me and Rita who went out of her way to suggest and help find the perfect birthday gift under the circumstances. Rita put me on hold for a brief moment, walked over to the gift shop where she picked my call up again and walked me thru the store over the phone. With my husband having a BIG SWEET TOOTH i was able to pick out a few items from the store. Rita asked if she could call me back to complete the order for she had a few other guests to assist. Unfortuanly when she did try calling me back, wasnt able to get thru (phone issues on my end) but she tried one more time after the end of her shift and was able to reach me. We completed the order, she offered to attach a note for me and she personally delivered it to my husbands room. My husband was delighted. I would like to say thank you to both employees for going out of their way and I would like to see them recognized for their exceptional costumer service. KUDOS

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience with us. I'm glad to hear that Rita and Raquel went above and beyond to assist you. I have shared your comments with them and they have been recognized for the job well done.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I just took over the Houston Therapist Unlimited office, and my first tip to Houston to stay at Crowne Plaza over another hotel in the area. It was fantastic! Loved it! Henry Strait was amazing and he provided me excellent customer service. Thank you Henry!

Also Barbara Erickson worked out with me some rates moving forward as I will be headed to the Houston 2-3 times per month and will only want to stay at the Crowne Plaza

Thank you Henry and Barbara! Amazing Service great hotel!

Adam

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Henry is one of our greatest assets and I'm glad to hear he was accommodating. We look forward to hosting your future trips to the Houston area.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a very unremarkable place to stay, which to some extent is typical of business hotels. The staff are very friendly and professional but the rooms and facilities are tired and out of date. Like many hotels it calls a few old, wobbly machines in a small room a "state of the art gym" which it clearly isn't.
There are some decent places to eat just across the freeway, but of course you can't walk there because there is no crossing point so it a few minutes ride down to the next intersection and back up the other side in the complimentary shuttle bus. The bus has a short radius for free rides, but if they are quiet they have often agreed to take me a little further afield.
Ask for the cabana rooms by the pool when you check in. They are further from the highway and have a balcony door which can be opened for a little fresh air.
The bar is mediocre.
I ordered room service and was brought the wrong thing twice before they collected the right tray - the lady who brought it was very courteous and friendly though.
I've been back here a few times because my company puts groups of people here as standard practice. It's perfectly ok but I wouldn't chose to stay here if I were on holiday.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear it was not up to your expectations. There are plans to upgrade the property in the near future and we will be posting these updates on our Facebook page so please follow our progress.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The exceptional service was the definition of hospitality! I felt genuinely welcomed and cared for by the staff. Rita warmly greeted me each evening by name when I returned to the hotel, and I felt as a welcome guest in someone's home. I was fortunate to have Ali deliver my meals hot and delicious to my room each evening with exceptional courtesy and genuine caring. The breakfast each morning was excellent. I look forward to returning to the Crowne Plaza on my next visit to Houston.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us. It is always nice to hear the positive feedback about the team. Rita and Ali are two of our strongest assets and I have shared your comments with them. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Houston area.