“Business Trip to Houston”

Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow
Ranked #171 of 516 Hotels in Houston
Chicago, Illinois
“Business Trip to Houston”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Rizwan, Henry, Julier, and the overall entire staff were AWESOME! They provided exceptional care and service. I lost my phone before arriving to Houston, and I had a new phone shipped to the Crowne Plaza hotel. The manager, Rizwan, personally took responsibility of making sure I got my new phone. Other staff members were aware of my phone situation, and did randomly check without me having to ask for them to check. Where do you get that kind of service?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I enjoyed reading about your recent stay at the Plaza Houston Brokkhollow. Our team strives to provide caring service and it is important to hear when we succeed. We will review in our training programs your experience to reinforce our standards.
I look forward to your next visit to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

David Comerota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Indonesian first
Centerville, Ohio
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I thought this was anice place to stay. Overall it was comfortable, and the front desk staff was the most friendly I've ever met. They continually joked with us and recognized us as we came in the front door each day. The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is the bathroom wasn't very clean. You can tell it had been mopped, but they must not have vacuumed before the mopped, because it smeared hair around on the tile. There was even hair stuck to the back of the door. Gross.

Room Tip: Ask for one that overlooks the highway. The view is wonderful!
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I travel for business frequently. The staff at this hotel was by far the most friendly. Check-in was quick. When there were questions on where to eat, they recommend an excellent local restaurant, Pappasito's. Rita was particularly outgoing; calling a driver for the night and ensuring we had what we needed on our stay. Also enjoyed the lounge on the second floor.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the second floor, unless you are a partier. It's right next to the loung...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I enjoyed reading your comments about Rita and your efficient check-in. All of our team members are committed to making the guest experience enjoyable. I hope to see you back at the Crowne Plaza Plaza Houston Brookhollow in the near future.

Lebanon, OH
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Staff interactions were great. Room is older but nice and clean. Great housekeeping everyday I was there. Wireless was fast and worked well. Breakfast buffet was as expected, not great but good. Bartender was really cool. We joked about a girl asking him if the beer was really what the "handle" said or something different, it was classic. I would recommend for business or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I understand importance of the hotel team to the overall guest experience. Your comments have been shared with every depatment and wil be used as example on how to enhance the guest experience.
Again, thnak you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

Genral Manager
Weatherford, Texas
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I checked into this hotel Wednesday evening to be welcomed by Rita. Rita is the epitome of customer service! As I stepped up to the counter she smiled, looked me in the eyes and greeted me. Her calm “can do” attitude put everyone at the front counter at ease. She received a phone call from a client staying at the hotel. She graciously asked if I would mind if she took the call. Of course, I agreed. This client asked her, “What channel is ESPN on, on in his room television?” She was extremely patient with this client and found the channel from a roster at the front desk. She has patience that is golden. Please let her know that she is doing a fantastic job and her pleasant demeanor does not go unnoticed. Thank you Rita for helping make my stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
I have enjoyed reading your comments Rita Washington. She is an outstanding representative for our hotel. I do recognize her value to the hotel team and appreciate her contributions.
I have shared your wonderful comments with Rita and we both look forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow

Dave Comerota
Kennedy, Alabama
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Ms. Rita Washington made my stay a joy. She remembered my name from my previous stays when she also gave great customer service. If she lived in my area, I would try to steal her away as an employee. Hotel is older but nicely remodeled. Will always stay here when I am visiting my corporate office. Thanks Ms. Rita for making me feel like family!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your interactions with Rita Washington. Our goal is to provide great guest service throughout the hotel. I have shared your comments with the hotel team and have personally commended Rita for outstanding service to our guest .
I look forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
Pineville, Louisiana
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel is very large in size and clean. Great for business groups and weddings. Mr. Henry and Miss Crystal at the front desk were nice, friendly, and very helpful with my questions. The food at the hotel was excellent. Our room was restocked with supplies and cleaned everyday by the lovely Mrs. Maria. The hotel shuttle service was handy for me. Mr. Leon took me to the small shopping malls across the street, and he told me about the local area. I love the array of restaurants around the hotel and there is a theater too. I can say that I ate delicious food inside and outside the hotel. I was always greeted with smiling face's from the staff. Which means alot when you're away from home.

Room Tip: The rooms on the end of hallways sometimes have less noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I shared your comments with the entire hotel. I hope you will continue to use our hotel as our hotel as your "home away from home".
Again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to seeing you in the future.