Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshenry straitfront deskolder hotelgreat customer servicethe entire staffroom rateritafreewayconferenceshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2012

we stayed at this location and it was so pleasant.front desk attention is very good,henry is a very good worker,thanks henry for your attention.we will be back soon. clear lake restoration plus roberto saravia m.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am pleased that Henry provided a pleasant experience for you.
I look forward to your next visit to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hotel itself is an older property. This in and of itself isn't bad but it's breaking down and apparently the staff can't keep up. There are two connected parts to the property on the east side it's a bit more modern, on the west side of the pool just think of it as Motel 6. While the staff does an excellent job on service it can't help but be seen as bailing water on the Titanic. Late night the stream of hookers through the lobby seemed endless. The air conditioner was set around 80 and had the knobs removed. When I asked if they could either bring me a knob to change it or give me another room I was denied on both counts. Overall I was very disappointed and won't stay again.

Room Tip: East side rooms are much better.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear roblevi0153,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced over the condition of the hotel. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Karen G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great service, and great food, although, a bit pricey for what you get, but the gym treadmills were breaking down and had broken cup holders and the TV didn't work on one and the incline was broken on another. Ali served my meals to the room thoroughly and timely every day. Laura at the front desk was very helpful in getting me situated when I arrived at 1:30AM.

Room Tip: 10th floor room were spacious and clean.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your comments about Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I appreciate you taking the time comment on your recent stay and I will review your comments with the hotel team.
Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The good: Service is prompt. I ordered room service every night and the waiter (Ali) was knocking at my door within 20 minutes. Breakfast was quick also. The happy hour every weeknight for priority club members was a nice treat. Good bites, socializing, and free drinks is a great way to cap off the workday. Flat screen tv in rooms and fairly quiet. Wireless Internet for free.

The not so good: hotel feels like a time warp to the 80's. However the bed linens, pillows, sheets are new. It seems to be a fairly busy hotel and i am surprised a hotel of this brand status has not been updated in so many years. Hotel needs a major renovation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow Houston.
I have reviewed your comments with our hotel team and have recognized Ali for prompt and efficient services.
I appreciate your business and I hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have stayed here for business travel for several years. The staff always make me feel welcome, and are attentive to my needs. The front desk staff are particularly pleasant and helpful. Henry did a great job and Rita and Rizwan and always ready to make things right if you experience any problems.
The hotel itself is a little old, but the bedding is always very comfortable and a good nights rest is guaranteed. It is a good idea to be on a higher floor during weekend when the conference and ballroom facilities may be in use. They also have a 'quiet' floor where guests are asked to refrain from loud TV etc. The rooms are spacious and clean. I expect to keep coming here often in the future

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the side not facing the freeway, which is quieter. I also try avoid rooms right next to the elevator or ice-maker, but the soundproofing is good either way.