“Another Success”

Ranked #173 of 516 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Another Success”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We have several functions per year and have had tried many hotels., none can compete with the service we get at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow in Houston. The rooms are always clean and taken care of. The Staff is always so helpful.. We will not go anywhere else for our functions.

Room Tip: The Poolside rooms are wonderful..
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thank you for your continued support of Crowne Plaza Brookhollow. We look forward to hosting your functions in the future and continuing our outstanding relationship.

Dave Comerota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Indonesian first
Sunnyvale, Texas
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I wanted to recognize the Employees at this hotel. I've been staying at this property for the last 4years. I have many chooses to pick from when it comes to staying at hotels. The staff has always been very friendly and consitant. Always smiling when you go check in they call you by your last name and that means alot to guest when we may not be having the best day but the staff recognizes you that is very meaningful to the guest. If all other hotels had this same mentality it would mean the world to everyone. I would like to recognize some associates at this property. Rizwan Front office Mgr. Henry Front office,Julier Breakfast/ Pm/. This young lady has been with this hotel for over 30yrs. She is the best that money can buy when it comes to her personal attention to the guest. She is always smiling never sad. She give's the hotel the It factor.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments, I understand the importance of a warm welcome when you are on the road. I will pass on your comments to the hotel team to reinforce the importance of these practices.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The hotel was very nice and clean and were very accommadating of our group. We were able to use the work out facilites at a nearby gym which was very nice.

The best thing was the Front Desk Manager Rizwan, Rita. He called me by my name each time i came to the desk and was extremely helpful with transportation around the area.

I will visit this hotel again the next time I'm in Houston!!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This was a business trip for me and I was made welcome as soon as I arrived.
Nice hotel and rooms were lovely and cleaned everyday.
Friendly staff on reception especially Nicole who transported me about everyday via the courtesy hotel bus.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Tuftonboro, NH
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I used to stay here a couple of years ago, and went back because I had fond memories of manager's happy hour I the club room, much like the Marriot Residence Inn happy hour, snacks and drinks were served for a couple of hours at the end of the day. Alas, things have changed and the bean counters have gotten involved. The Priority Club Platinum members are now given a couple of coupons for a drink, instead of the open bar that was there before. The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer however, and room was spacious and comfortable. Overall, not a bad place to stay still, but not worth going out of your way for as it used to be.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at The Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest. We take great pride in being able to offer our guest quality service and upgraded amenities exclusive to our Priority Club members. We apologize if this did not meet your standards. Thank you for your feedback about the staff as they strive to enhance your guest experience.

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I travel every week , and always look forward to my time in Houston, Texas, at the Crown Plaza. From the greeting from Henery at the front desk, calling you by name, to the rest of the staff that just want to make your stay enjoyable. Ordering room service Ali is always cheerful, greeting you with a good hand shake and a smile.
I recomend this property to all my coworker that travel to this area of Houston.

Room Tip: The tower rooms, even number pool side odd street side
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel team. I take great pride in the commitment of the team members such as Henry and Ali.
Also, thank you for your patronage and I believe you will meet other team members as friendly on your future visits.

David Comerota
Warrenton, Missouri
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I wanted to take the time to inform the Leadership staff that they have an amazing employee working for them. I typically do not take the extra time to fill out accomodations but this employee deserves a huge compliment.

I met Aurelia Gaskin approximately a month ago when I traveled to Houston for business. She greeting me at the counter with a smile on her face. She asked me several questions to ensure she was accomodating all my needs while I was here. She even took the time to sign me up for the priority club membership since I would be spending several weeks in the Houston area. Lastly, Aurelia always made it a point to say hello as she seen myself and my employees walk through the hotel.

This experience has provided me a sense of feeling like I am at my second home. I feel very comfortable staying at your hotel because of people like Aurelia. I recently lost my husband and times have been very trying for me lately. It is always great to see people who help brighten my day and that is exactly what she does for me.

Ms. Stephanie Boschenreither