I am currently staying in the room now at the Four Points hotel due to the fact our typical hotel, the Westin, was all booked up for the night. This was our only option. Surprise surprise they had plenty of room available. This obviously is sarcasm!
To begin the issues, the hotel is almost on top of the freeway! Secondly, the service as you walk in is not very friendly. They don't even offer you multiple room keys if there is more than one person staying the night.
Next, for what you are paying here you can get a MUCH NICER ROOM at the Westin! Everything here is outdated, over rated, and down right cheap looking. If they spent half of what they did on the entrance on the rooms they might actually be able to attract more guests. The beds are hard as a rock, there is for some reason a "fake" thermostat on the wall. When actually you use the window unit that barely pours out any air. The bathrooms are super tiny. As well as no dressers for you to put any clothes in just two small totes you can use to cram your clothes into. There is only 15-20 channels on the tv, 9 of which don't work.
All in all I would never recommend staying here. I expected way more from a Sheraton owned hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Houston West offers a great location on the corner of Katy Freeway and Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Tollroad) nearby the Memorial City Mall and Memorial Hermann Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Houston Citycentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Houston, Memorial City Hotel Houston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Houston, Memorial City
- Four Points Houston
- Houston Sheraton
- Houston Four Points