Four Points by Sheraton Houston Citycentre
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmemorial city mallan upgradesmall bathroombreakfast buffetking suiteliving areamini fridgefitness centerbeds were comfortableenjoyed my stayunitsbedside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have stayed here on business trips on a number of occassions over the last 3 - 4 years, most recently in Dec 2011. The Hotel is warm, friendly anc cozy. the artificial fire in the lobby is a nice touch. Staff are friendly and efficient. Food in restaurant is good. And if you want something better the Hotel is within easy walking distance of a number of excellent restaurants. The rooms are modern and roomy and the beds are very comfortable. Only drawback is the location which is at the intersection of two HUGE freeways so traffic noise from the raised concrete flyovers and the traffic on trying to exit the Hotel driveway can be a bit stressful. Get yourself a room on the side away from the freeways and the higher the better. Its quiter on the higher floors. Overall a very good hotel that I will continue to stay at.

Room Tip: Away from freeways and the higher the better to reduce traffic noise.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Hi There; Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences about the hotel. It is always great to hear from a guest who has stayed here numerous times. The property features over 80 two bedroom suites and we do get a lot of great comments about these oversized rooms. The proximity to Memorial City Mall and City Center are also very popular destinations for our guests, the City Center Development is a short walk from the hotel and we also offer complimentary shuttle transportation to Memorial City Mall which is located less than a mile from the hotel.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I've stayed here for business a few different weeks in 2011 and 2012. The hotel's furnishings are cozy and comfortable. Breakfast in the lobby has a good selection of hot and cold items. The gym is unfortunately VERY cramped and has a very limited number of machines. One week I was upgraded to the "Presidential Suite" on the top floor. At first I was excited, but being a young female, the multiple rooms and bathrooms were a bit scary to be in by myself. If asked again, I think I would turn down the upgrade. This room would be great for a family though.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth R

Hi there; thank you for sharing your comments about your most recent visit, the Presidential Suite is a BIG room and I can certainly understand your comments about it feeling too big for an individual guest. The room is popular with Families and with guests celebrating anniversaries.The fitness room is about 900 sq/ft and does feature 2 state of the art treadmills, 3 state of the art elliptical machines, 2 stationary bikes and free weights. All of the fitness equipment is equipped with TV's so your able to enjoy your favorite shows while working off those pounds! I hope we will see you back again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

very nice hotel in houston. stayed here twice while visiting family. very clean. there is a bar and restaurant on site. though we did not use them. cozy fireplace in lobby. the staff is nery nice. they offer free coffee in the rooms. they have an outdoor pool area and a gym. will definately stay here again. not a resort property but if you need to be in this paet of town i would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: used points and was upgraded to a suite room. very spacoius
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing the comments, I was delighted to see that you enjoyed the complimentary cofffee in the guestroom, we also provide complimentary coffee in the Lobby in the mornings and as part of the Four Points brand we also offer complimentary High Speed Internet and Complimentary bottled water. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This hotel is clean, well maintained and the staff is ultra pleasant. With complimentary water, coffee, and tea in your room, a complimentary newspaper on mornings and a five dollar discount card if you decline maid service, I was happy! Between 5pm and 9pm there is a free shuttle service to Memorial City Mall and if there is somewhere else you would like to go close-by, the Hotel's shuttle will take you - no charge! My only disappointment was that I couldn't get my King size bed comforter set changed to cotton.

This hotel ain't the Hilton but if you want a good room, pleasant staff and some practical amenities at a great price, this Four Points Sheraton is for you!

• Stayed: January 2012

Thanks for sharing your observations, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I was here as part of a large group for a wedding. The room I was in was a 2 room suite and was very comfy. The king size bed was extremely comfortable, as was the living room.

Two things that I did not appreciate were the fact that the balcony doors were screwed shut. There was a small sign (and by small I mean like the size of a large postage stamp), indicating that this was a safety attempt. I guess some idiot was drunk and decided to open the balcony door one day? The other thing that I found to be difficult was the size of the bathroom.

I figured with a 2 room suite, extra room in the living room and bedroom, that the bathroom would be comparable, however it was tiny. Just enough room to move from the shower to the toilet to the sink. This was not what I expected.

The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful upon check in, check out, and any time I needed to order a taxi. The complimentary breakfast was also very well done and the staff member there was great.

All in all, a good stay, however the balcony doors and small bathroom might make me choose a different place in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends