“Fabulous Hotel!”

Ranked #26 of 510 Hotels in Houston
Lockhart, United States
“Fabulous Hotel!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at the Omni Galleria while in town for a wedding. We were very impressed with everything the hotel had to offer; the size of the room condition was perfect! Great location, friendly staff, great bar areas pools and variety! I would highly recommend the Omni for any travel needs...business or pleasure, you're guaranteed not to be disappointed!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Krum, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very thoughtful and felt personal. Our stay was for our 32 wedding anniversary. When we arrived there was a plate of chocolate covered strawberries in our room and in chocolate the plate read Happy Anniversary. Thank you...... this is one of my favorites!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Pasadena, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Hotel overall is excellent, only complaint I had was that we took a Cab to the Wedding Destination and did not have any help getting a Cab back, so you might want to make sure you have the Cab number to contact them when you're ready to return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel was a four seasons before it changed. Located near the Galleria area. The rooms were large and nicely appointed. Our experience with any food we had was excellent. We were at a family event and we had food from the catering dept. very pleasant and helpful personnel.

Room Tip: Beautiful setting rooms are nicely appointed and large. Very nice weekend
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
LAREDO TX, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Excellent hotel in a very nice and convenient zone near The Galleria and good restaurants. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good gym and pool. Almost as good as when it was a Four Season Hotel. Need some extra equipment for the gym and some updated one. Also the toilettes need to be replaced for more eco friendly water saving ones. Food and service at the Noe restaurant very very good. I definitely will stay here again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Mont Belvieu
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Love this hotel.....very sleek, and secluded in the lush green off of Woodway in the Galleria Area. You would never know you are in the middle of Houston, Texas! The staff is very attentive and helpful. You can relax by the large pool with plenty of lounge chairs. Great weekend getaway! :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during a business convention. I arrived right at 3pm to check in, and apparently everyone was also checking in during this time, as the line was very long, and there were people lounging all around the lobby area. The concierge was bringing bottles of water or glasses of wine to people who were waiting. When I got up to the desk, my room was not ready, so I basically checked in, and he told me to come back and look for my room key to be put in this box with my name on it. My coworker already had her room, so I just took my luggage up and left it in her room. She had a very nice suite with a separate living room area, and bedroom. It was very spacious. Nice view overlooking the pool. I was hoping my room looked like hers, but alas, it wasn't .... we had to rush to a meeting, but by the time we were out at 5pm, my room was ready. It was a nice queen bed, spacious room, with a chair/ottoman and also a desk. My view was of the parking garage below or the town in the distance.

All of our meals were catered, buffet style, and they were delicious! No complaints on the food! The people who worked at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

TIP: You can sign up for their hotel loyalty club when you first try to use their wifi. If you register for this before you try to login, then your basic wifi is free. Otherwise it will ask you to pay.

This hotel offers turndown service. We were unaware of this, and my friend and I were just chatting in my room when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and the 2 housekeeping staff just walked right in carrying a bag of ice. One went to turning down the bed, and the other was filling up my ice bucket. We both didn't know what to say, so we just stood there and watched them. I had noticed some cookies they had on their housekeeping cart when we passed by, so when I thanked them I jokingly said I thought they were dropping cookies off for us. One of the ladies smiled and walked out into the hall, I thought she was done, but then she comes back and hands me 2 cookies. They did not really speak to me, so unsure if they understood english, but they were very friendly. The next night I was tired, so I declined turn down service, and just took the bag of ice.

Great hotel, I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool have a better view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business