1,200 results
All reviewskemah boardwalklake viewspace centerthe executive loungethe penthousebreakfast buffetnice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerbusiness tripclearlakeconference
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The location in beautiful with many rooms having spectacular views over the lake which is part of the Gulf. Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable and with all the amenities except body lotion. Food - both bar snack and main restaurant were good quality and value. The hotel is only five minutes from the Johnson Space Center which is an unbelievable experience to enjoy. What capped the visit for us was on our departure morning when our renral car had problems. The Front Office Manager, Nin, went out of her way to find a solution and the result was that we were able to continue our tour. She epitomised service with real heart for us as her guests and she is a wonderful credit to Hilton Hotels

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I have lived near this hotel for almost 30 years, and had never stepped foot inside. My friend and I decided to have a "girls getaway" weekend. We stayed two nights. The staff was the friendliest I have encountered in a very long time. They went above and beyond. The view of the lake was beautiful! We layed out by the pool, ate, watched movies and relaxed. They have a great work out room, a nice lobby, nice pool area, large flat screen tv. Did I mention the food was to die for? I hear they are going to redo the whole pool area next year, although it's nice now. The bathrooms were a tad small, but we didn't care. It was just what we needed!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Great view of the bay and well kept rooms. Updated lobby area looks great. The only complaints are "forgetful" service and very cramp bathroom lay-out. The bar and restaurant are convienent but very expensive.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We were booked in for two nights but only stayed for one!! Our room was dirty (mess on floor) with a tap that fell apart in the hand, wallpaper falling off, badly stained carpet and chairs, smelt musty and had numerous other niggles. There are building works going on and during our dinner in the restaurant these started up - 9.00 at night!! This does not live up to being a HIlton _ avoid!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Please accept my apologies for not being able to exceed your expectations during your last visit. We are currently addressing several issues and working harder to improve our Guest Service and overall experience.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments!

We look forward to seeing you soon when you return to the Clear Lake area!

Alberto Ramos

Reviewed July 15, 2010

We stayed in the honeymoon suite on the 12th floor. The room was very much outdated and not very clean. The 2 A/C vents in the ceiling dripped water on the carpet continuously, which I guess is where the smell was coming from. We found food in a couple of areas on the carpet. We also found what appeared to be a used condom hanging from the dining room light fixture.

Housekeeping didn't clean our room until we requested it twice. I wasn't impressed by the front desk staff. I retired from a customer service job so I don't think people should just say "I can't. You'll have to" or even worse "We'll take care of that" yet not follow through. Free internet in the business center but not in the rooms for $320. a night?

The restaurant food was priced too high for the quality.

I tried to spend money in the gift shop in my spare time but didn't find much of anything worth paying for.

Now that I got that out... (And I couldn't complain to my husband because he made the arrangements for our anniversary which I greatly appreciated.).....I can tell you the good parts.

The location was great if you're interested in Space Center Houston, Kemah, even Galveston.
The view over the lake was nice, balcony on the top floor allows one to see an expansive area.
The restaurant staff was attentive. You can dine overlooking the lake. The breakfast buffet is served from 6am-2pm with many choices from all food groups.
The pool was nice, older but still nice location close to the lake.
Jet ski rental is right next door, hotel has a coupon.
Free and convenient parking.

I'm still wondering where the rooms are that are shown in the photos since I thought we had at least one of the best suites on the top floor.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Please accept my sincerest apologies for your recent experience with our hotel. I wanted to follow up and let you know that we have addressed many of the issues you described, and continue to work in order to offer the best possible Guest experience, and exceed expectations.
We look forward to seeing you should your travels bring you back to Clear Lake.

Alberto Ramos