“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #119 of 515 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great Bargin and location. service was great. The staff here was very attentive and acted on any requests immediately. No one in our family re-union group had any complaints. The conference rooms had a view of the water and that was nice. Hotel was definitely smoke free and I appreciated that.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear gaths,
I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire staff for taking the time to write such a great review! Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal and we are glad to know that we accomplish just that during your stay! We are also very thankful that you choose our hotel to host your family reunion; it was a pleasure having you and your family here. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Polish first
Findlay, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Upon arriving at this hotel on July 7th at 10:30 pm I was assigned to a room that had not been cleaned. The bed had no bedding and there were pop bottles on the desk. I went back to the front desk to report this and I was given another room that was clean. I received a simple apology and went to my room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Frederick B,
I’m truly very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Providing clean and comfortable accommodations to our guest’s it’s a must to us and once again I’m very sorry that did not happen during your stay. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff and we have discussed what measures we are going to take to make sure this does not happen again. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Overall had a good experience, hotel staff was very polite and courteous, room was lake facing and big/comfortable, breakfast was very good. I will stay in this hotel again and I will also recommend it to my friends and family.

1 Thank 148sandeepb
Dear 148sandeepb,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your loyalty and we are very glad to know that you will refer us to your friends and family! We look forward to having you as a guest very soon. Please contact me directly if you need anything else.
Shreveport, LA
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a perfect location, half way between Houston and Galveston, less than 5 miles from Kemah. There are many dining options around. The hotel is clean and comfortable, helpful staff, all at a fair price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank vernaza
Dear Vernaza,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they are very thankful for your kind words! Please let us know if you need anything else!
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This Hilton is very conveniently located close to NASA, Kemah boardwalk and on the Clear lake with nice views of the lake including sunrise from the room. There is also access to boating, jet ski or kayaking activities from the hotel. Service and breakfast at restaurant was also good with nice view of Clear lake.

1 Thank 640amitr
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear 640amitr,
On behalf of entire staff I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel. We do offer many amenities to make our guests stay memorable. Please let us know if you need anything else and have a great day!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were very up to date and all of the furnishings throughout the hotel were amazing. The staff was always pleasant and helpful and most of them were bilingual.
The breakfast was actually real food and I found it to be quite delicious. I recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jaysuhn12
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Jaysuhn12,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they are very thankful for such positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Have a great day!
friendswood, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2014

too pricey. better to eat out at several establishments that provide better tasting food for a lot cheaper price. also, smoking should not be allowed in any part of restaurant, even in the bar area. the lighting in restaurant is also uncomfortable, especially along the window line. tip should be voluntary and not forced on you by including it in bill at end of your meal.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Arturo M,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we know your time is very valuable. I do apologize if you were given misinformation about the smoking policy but we actually don’t allow any smoking in the premises since we are 100% non smoking. Perhaps you actually saw someone smoke in the building but I assure you that is not acceptable. I will be making sure that the staff in the bar enforces that policy. I have also forward your review to the F&B department and they will be using your review for training purposes on their next meeting. We appreciate your feedback and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area

Been to Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake? Share your experiences!