Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
$229
$219
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$179
  • Room Service
$161
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$139
$125
galahotels.com
1,141 results
All reviewskemah boardwalklake viewspace centerthe penthousethe executive loungebreakfast buffetnice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerbusiness tripclearlakeconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I and our 6 year old son stayed at the Hilton near Nasa. Our son ended up getting very sick and we were in the ER all night to early morning. Jessica at the front desk was so thoughtful, she extended our check out time so we could et some much needed rest and sent complementary snacks for our son the next afternoon. We will definitely stay there again when our son is better and try this trip again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Lina S,
I have shared you comments with Jessica and she’s very grateful that you took the time to acknowledge her action’s; she is an asset to my staff and the hotel. I’m glad to hear that your son is well now! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

All systems are nominal at the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, which means that everything looks and works as it should, but nothing particularly shines or impresses. The hotel has been kept current over time, but there's no getting around the fact it is an older property. Nice beds and linens and pillows and such, rooms clean and decorated in a turn-of-the-millenium collection of art and furniture. Fairly quiet, and views of the area (such as it is) from most rooms. Didn't have time to try the restaurant, but found the Luna Bar to be a minimalist kind of experience - small bar with just a few selections of any particular libation, a half-dozen varieties of bottled beer with nothing on tap. Spartan but clean lobby and public spaces, easy to get to location with plenty of parking and easy access to Johnson Space Center and Space Center Houston. A perfect spot if you're here for a day or two of business, and no one will confuse it with a spa or vacation resort. Good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Holokauahi
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Holokauahi,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking time to fill out this review. We look forward to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future and once again we appreciate your feedback in regards to your recent stay. Have a great day!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is our hotel of choice when staying on the south side of Houston. It is convenient to Galveston and Kemah. The hotel has been recently updated. The staff is excellent and friendly. The view from the executive lounge is particularly pleasant overlooking Clear Lake. The food in the lounge is good and it is open 24/7 with a fresh brewed coffee machine. Breakfast in the dinning room offers the same view only first floor with an excellent staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Loeeng,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive feedback in regards to your stay; I have also shared your comments with the entire staff. We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The amenities are nice, but don't order room service. It will take over an hour, the order will be wrong, your food will be cold. Don't order the chicken- it is bland and rubbery. The bread is so hard that you can't tear or bite into it. The rooms are clean, linens are nice, and the Internet worked well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Amanda W,
I’m truly very sorry about the inconveniences you experienced with room service. I have forward your feedback to the F&B Manager and she will be having a meeting with the entire staff to make sure they are all “on it”. Your feedback is very important to us and once again I’m sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Please let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had a wonderful time at your hotel...the breakfast buffet was amazing!! The staff was very nice and the rooms were very clean. The view was amazing. I had a two night stay certificate and I had a wonderful time. It was awesome!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Michelle A,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this great review! We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Brand and we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your review with the entire staff and they are all very thankful! Please let me know if you need anything else.