“Nice place”

Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Ranked #114 of 517 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Close proximity to the Johnson Space Center as well as the Kemah boardwalk area. The hotel is nice, not too posh, but just fine for a night or two. I like the vaguely "spacey" decorating theme. We did not eat at the restaurant, but the bar was perfectly acceptable!

Room Tip: Lake view room is a nice touch
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Yen M, Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Jenny K,
We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you very soon and please let me know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I love this hotel. Clean comfortable rooms with a fridge and great internet access, friendly staff, fantastic water views. Great resturant, I love the smoked salmon on the breakfast buffet. Dinner is a treat with the sunset over the water. The menu is varied and tasty. Good coffee.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yen M, Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Mark C,
On behalf of the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake we want to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

If you want a nice retreat, close to Galveston and Kima, try this Hilton! Excellent value in a luxury hotel! The view is beautiful, rooms are spacious and extremely nice. The pool area is relaxing and the bar will not disappoint!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy S

Dear Kathy S,
I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they are very happy to know that your stay was excellent. Our number #1 goal is guest satisfaction! We look forward to have to opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the near future. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went for a wedding. Hotel seemed understaffed and disorganized. Food service was terrible. Wedding party had terrible service and one of our group had a stranger banging on their door at 3:30. This was mishandled. There was come crazy noise coming from the hall - sounded like bad plumbing or construction. Penthouse needs a bumper on it to keep it from banging everytime it closed. We were constantly asked to "keep it down" and everytime someone would come in guests in the penthouse would have to jump up and run to the door to keep it from banging shut.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

I have shared your comments with our team and we are working hard so that future guests do not experience any inconveniences during their stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations in a couple of areas, you have my commitment to strive to continuously improve.

I do hope you will visit us again soon so that we can show you that our typical guest experience is overwhelmingly positive!

Alberto Ramos

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good service. I left an afghan in my room and did not realize it until I was several hours away. I called the hotel and the desk person who said she would try to locate it for me and try to contact my sister who had not checked out yet. Later the desk personnel then contacted me by phone when she located the item and let me know that she would get item to my sister when she checked out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel and have enjoyed both times. The hotel is convenient to most attractions and easy to get around. The staff is always more than helpful. Both stays have been with a convention in the hotel and the staff is always happy to see us from year to year. I will be back.

Room Tip: If you can upgrade to balcony the view is worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is an excellent hotel. I was treated so well the first time I stayed here May 2013 for rest and relaxation that I decided to stay here again Oct 12-14th for more R&R. Thank you Jane for your fabulous front desk service. I was upgraded to a balcony room #1009 with fabulous lake /marina view and given access to the executive lounge. I spent many hours relaxing on the balcony. The executive lounge had Starbucks coffee and I was spoiled having that place to myself daily. Jane remembered me from four months ago as she quoted “you were here to study the last time”…she was right. Mighty impressive when a staff at front desk remembers you! Room is fabulous, décor is elegant, bed is comfortable and service is wonderful in the dining area as well as the executive lounge. I plan on returning for more R&R on a quarterly basis. I highly recommend this hotel for a quiet rest.

Room Tip: Ask for room 1009- It has a Juliet balcony. Great view of both the lake/marina and the lighthouse al...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FSH333
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area

Been to Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake? Share your experiences!