Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$118
$178
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$100
$93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$159
$223
$209
Orbitz.com
1,183 results
All reviewskemah boardwalklake viewspace centerthe executive loungethe penthousebreakfast buffetnice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerbusiness tripclearlakeconference
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This location was absolutely breath-taking... I love being on the water...the hotel lobby very modern... staff friendly... it is right in the middle of no where.... the closest city is Kemah if you want to venture out and see the sights... to wake up with the sunset on the water... was everything.. I immensely enjoyed my stay here...

Room Tip: Any room facing the water is your best bet... the balcony doors open...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank etearat
HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Glad to hear you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our location and great staff! Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to have you stay with us again. Kind Regards.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed here for a week while on a business trip. The location was convenient. The room was very spacious and clean, bed was extremely comfortable. Only room complaint was I had a lot of issues with my television, 2 nights I couldn't change the channel or turn it off with the remote or from controls on the tv, I actually had to unplug it from the wall.

I was disappointed with the price of breakfast. The first day, I ordered off the breakfast menu which seemed to upset the staff since they just wanted me to get the buffet. I ordered the buffet the rest of the week and was upset that this meal cost me over $15 a day.

They also charge for wifi in your room. I tried using the business center but it was very small and the printer didn't work. Although the hotel was decent, next time I'm in the area, I will stay at a hotel with free breakfast and wifi!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize for the television not working correctly in your guestroom and service in our Restaurant. I have shared your concerns with our Management Team so that we may address the issue. I sincerely hope the next time your travels bring you to the Houston area you will give us another opportunity to earn back your trust. Kind Regards.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very convenient. Friendly Staff. Rooms are large. Great views. The hotels offers a free shuttle service that will take you or pick you up from anywhere within a ten mile radius, which is very convenient. The only negative thing I can say about the hotel is that I booked a room with a balcony for a slightly higher price than a non-balcony room, thinking that we would be able to enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony and watch the sun set over Clear Lake. Now I see why the balcony room is only $10 more than a non-balcony room. The balcony is TINY – barely enough room for two people stand, and there is no furniture on the balcony. Even if there was furniture, there would only be room for one chair. Otherwise, my experience at the hotel was perfect. We were also very pleased with the hotel's pet-friendly policies.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor with views of Clear Lake, so that you can optimize your view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us and for your comments. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to have you return to our hotel soon! Kind Regards.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My stay at this hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was very nice and the employees were more than helpful. The location is very convenient to the Johnson space center. The hotel has a beautiful view of Clear Lake.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to experience some of the wonderful local attractions in the area. I will be sure to share your great feedback with the Team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Kind Regards.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

A very nice hotel, remodeled after hurricane damage. Beautiful space theme throughout. We were upgraded to a 2-room suite on third floor, but directly above the ballroom, which was very noisy until midnight on Saturday. Other than that annoyance, our stay was perfect; very comfortable king bed; beautiful views of the Lake shore, sunrise and sunset. Just ask for a high floor if you're there on a weekend or when there's a wedding party.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I apologize for the noise issues you experienced during your stay. It was great to hear that you enjoyed our location and the beautiful views of the water. Should your travels bring your back to the area, we hope to be your hotel of choice. Kind Regards.