“Amazing hotel!”

Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Ranked #114 of 517 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly! Especially Elizabeth, Dana, and Brienna! My room was magnificent! It was a king delux on the 12th floor facing the lake! It was so beautiful clean and comfortable! Definitely a memorable experience and we cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Ashleya42567
HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your great feedback! It was wonderful to hear about your experiences with our team. I will be sure to share your comments and celebrate Elizabeth, Dana and Brianna. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Kind Regards.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 1 year Anniversary this past April and we decided to stay at The Hilton Clear Lake. The staff was AMAZING!! Very hospitable and very professional. They met our every need. WE especially enjoyed the rose petals that adorned our bed as well as the cookies and wine that was waiting on us upon our arrival. The Breakfast in bed was awesome and our room and view was spectacular. We really enjoyed ourselves and will surely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Olga W
ERollins, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay at our property. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and our staff was able to exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you again as our guest and sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Best regards,
Elizabeth R. McBee

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were very disappointed with the cleanliness not so much of our room, but the bathrrom. The bath was extraordinarily small. Would not recommend this Hilton to others, but there are other Hilton facilities I would defeinitely recommend.

1  Thank Arthur D

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Do not park a $60,000 vehicle in the parking lot. If you get backed into, Hilton will not help you in ANY form! I parked in the Hanicap parking right in front of a main entrance to the Hilton Hotel. Someone backed into my vehicle leaving their broken tail light pieces all over my bumper. I was told that there were no cameras watching the parking lots and they would not help me or be responsible for damages. They would not even look at my vehicle as to witness damage for my insurance company. But as I re-entered the Hotel, there were cameras everywhere!!!!!!!! Hilton was sure to cover their assetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve. Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to help.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great place to stay especially when on a business trip. It's right across the street from the NASA Houston headquarters, and it's right on Clear Lake with great views of the lake from most rooms. Very clean and functional room with good internet connection. There is a nice bar and restaurant, with a good breakfast buffett. The gym is basic but met my needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for the great feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Kind Regards.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because of our 50th High School Reuion. We've used this facility for past reuions. This was the first one I have been able to attend,as I live out of state. The ten hour drive was well worth it though. From the time I arrived to the time I left, it was an experience I shall never forget...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel. We're pleased to have hosted your 50th Reunionto and hear of your most recent experience. Should your travels bring you back to our area, I hope to welcome you back for another great stay! Kind Regards-

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Everything about the hotel was perfect. The staff was professional and very helpful. The food (breakfast) was excellent. We had a great view of the water. Great location, close proximity to NASA, Galveston (beaches), and the Kema Boardwalk. As a travel professional, this hotel did more than meet my expectations. I will highly recommed, and sell to all who travel to Houston/Clear Lake!

Room Tip: Near NASA/Johnson Space Center.