1,199 results
All reviewskemah boardwalklake viewspace centerthe executive loungethe penthousebreakfast buffetnice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerbusiness tripclearlakeconference
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Good looking place with outstanding views and comfortable beds but...
Cold, at times very cold.
Overly bowed shower curtain rod keeps the bathroom door from opening entirely.
Business center needs actual desks, to make the keyboards accessible.
Wish they had morning coffee in the lobby or hallway or someplace.
Overall, looked forward to leaving.

Room Tip: Any room facing the pool/lake. Pull back the curtains and pull up a chair and a glass of wine.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

I have shared your comments with our team and we are working hard so that future guests do not experience any inconveniences during their stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations in a couple of areas, you have my commitment to strive to continuously improve.

I do hope you will visit us again soon so that we can show you that our typical guest experience is overwhelmingly positive!

Alberto Ramos

Reviewed November 15, 2011

The room had no microwave or refrigerator. The bathroom was so small two adults couldn't be in there at the same time. The door hit the shower curtain rod preventing it from fully opening and creating a roadblock by the toilet. The air conditioning worked but not very well and the room was always warm. I had maintenance up to check it out, but it was always warm in the room. I slept a total of 5 hours in two days.
I couldn't watch TV, even though it was a very large and nice screen. The TV rarely picked up Or maintained a Signal, so I couldn't even pass the time watching TV.
This hotel has a great location & I usually love the Hilton properties; but this hotel falls so very short of the Hilton Family Brand Standards that I would prefer to stay in a ** Hotel than this Hilton.
I brought this to the attention of the general manager, but I've received no response. Not even an acknowledgement of my discontent

• Stayed: November 2011
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Please accept my apologies for not being able to exceed your expectations during your last visit. We are currently addressing several issues and working harder to improve our Guest Service and overall experience.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments!

We look forward to seeing you soon when you return to the Clear Lake area!

Alberto Ramos

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Had a nice two night stay over a weekend to attend a reunion. Room was large, beautiful bay view but bathroom was very tiny for a Hilton. Beds were good. Breakfast buffet was nice. Beware, the hotel charges $11.00 per day to use their wi-fi. We could hear the music from the reunion in our room after midnight. Need more soundproofing. Good service in the restaurant. Lobby area is a very modern futuristic design; not my taste but done very nicely.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
MartinGreenwood, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Our hotel does in fact charge for wireless high speed internet, but we do offer it complimentary to all Hilton Honors members-one of the many great perks of our loyalty program!
I am so sorry about the noise from the party, I know how frustrating that can be when trying to sleep. We have recently completed modifications to the soundproofing as part of our guest room refresh. I have also shared your feedback with our team to ensure we are monitoring volume levels for events held in a meeting and conference space.
Thanks again for your business and your feedback.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Spent my birthday here, great location next to the water and fun local attractions (Kemah).

Front desk staff extremely friend and helpful when I checked in.

Great spot to just hang out.

Hotel Decor interesting, not my cup of tea.

Room Tip: View of the water on a upper floor a must.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
NASAGM, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and help guide future travelers to the area. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!

Hope to see you back soon,

Martin Greenwood
Martin.Greenwood@Hilton.com

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Great hotel, staff and management are excellent. Good location close to NASA and baybrook mall.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
NASAGM, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel!

Please come back and see us soon,

Martin Greenwood