Omni Houston Hotel Westside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,617 results
All reviewskoi pondgold barenergy corridorexpress checkwest sidecovered parkingkaty freewaynice hotelbeautiful lobbybreakfast buffetbusiness triplobby areaenjoyed my stayfitness centerself parkingatriumwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Thanks for the great hospitality, Omni Staff! Your hotel was in great condition and the continental breakfast was excellent. My daughter especially LOVED feeding the fish and I loved your fitness center. One of the best fitness centers I've been to in awhile. The complimentary water and fruit in the fitness center is a GREAT idea! Oh yeah, enjoyed the shuffleboard in the hotel bar.....Lots of fun!

Kudos to you and your staff on running a great operation. Hope to be back again soon!

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor and it was very convenient!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Asked the front desk twice about getting the spa at the pool above 86 degrees. Needed for therapy. After several hours it never happened. Just excuses. Even the "heated" pool was cold. Not used to this with Omni. Really disappointed about this facility.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Excellent facility, staff, and setting. The staff that handled our conference were knowledgeable, courteous and provided great service. This was our third conference in the facility and we will continue to hold our meetings there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I spent three weeks here on a business trip. The staff are friendly enough but the following aspects became annoying after a bit.

1. Three lifts are not enough, especially since one lift always seemed to be out of order. The alternative staircase only goes to the second floor - to reach the third floor I had to walk the entire length of the floor and use the ugly fire staircase.

2. The wifi connection in my room was terrible and there seemed to be a very small daily bandwidth limit. I would have moved to a more central room but they had put me at the extremity of the building so that it was quiet. With the amount of conferences going on I imagine it could get noisy being more central.

3. There is nothing of interest to do or see within a mile of this place. I was stuck with the hotel restaurant every night.

4. The air conditioning in the gym room is undersized and it soon feels like a sauna if doing any exercise in there.

I didn't have a bad time here and wouldn't mind if I ended up here again on a business trip, but for the money you could do a lot better.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank andy_lewis_uk
Reviewed January 27, 2014

You won't find better customer service at any other Houston Hotel!!! They are very accommodating and easy to work with. I have been a guest at many hotel including the Omni brand. But is by far, the best. AWESOME!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo