“LOVED MY STAY RELAXING & COZY”

Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #64 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Parking was superb. Check in was very easy, quick & hospitable. Cookie was really great warmed in my personal microwave in the room. Food in the restaurant was really good- I ordered a burger. I enjoyed my stay & the bed was super super super comfy. 2 min away from hotel. No complaints ever.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,059)

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was worried at first because of proximity to downtown but it wasn't an issue at all. It took me 20 minutes to get to the heart of Houston which worked out great. So, a few points to make about the Douletree IAH.

- The rooms were great, very clean and the bed was Amazing!
- The Staff did a very good job making me feel welcome. From Check-in to Check-out - perfect.
- I ate each night at the restaurant on location and the food was pretty good.
- The proximity to the airport couldn't be better. It took me 10 minutes to deliver rental car and be in the shuttle on my way to airport terminal.
- I called the hotel prior to arriving with a special request and it went flawless (Very appreciative)
- I used the Business Center and all the equipment was up to date and worked well.

Overall my stay was great. I was worried about late evening flights (flying over) and the possible noise, it didn't bother me a bit and I could barely hear them - it was a non-issue. I slept great and couldn't be happier with the service.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed one night for business on theHHonnors floor. Room was big and clean. Looks like they are doing some remodeling from the style guide boards in the lobby. The gentleman that provides the airport transportation was a pleasure to deal with as well

Reviewed February 27, 2014

On the pro side:

Fridge and microwave
Quiet
Nearby fast food

Cons:
One outlet! I had to recharge my phone in the bathroom
No towels or antibacterial wipes in the fitness center
Gouges in the walls
Dining room prices are way high for lunch

At a cost of over $200 per night, this hotel was very disappointing

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Due to power outages at hire car centre and cancelled BA flights we had a very pleasant experience staying in this hotel near the airport. Eventually we managed to pick up the hire car the next day using the hotel free shuttle and visited downtown Houston twice. We much preferred staying where we were visiting galleries etc and then returning to the near airport hotel but not too near to be a problem. Downtown Houston seemed a bit of a ghost town during the weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived into Houston late on our way to Belize and had a quick shuttle ride to the hotel. Rooms are clean and updated. The hotel is quiet and the cookies are a great welcome.

My only complaint was the shuttle on our way home to Denver was so overcrowded we gave up and took a $15 cab ride to the hotel. An easy solution we didn't mind.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: They have lots of parties at this hotel. If there's a party going on, ask for a room above the s...