Tripadvisor
Houston
2,796 results
All reviews bagel shop einstein bagels spindletop restaurant shula's steakhouse lobby bar guest services valet parking heart of downtown nice hotel business trip convention center business hotel room service valet service astros game minute maid park toyota center
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This hotel was perfect for a conference. The meeting rooms were close together and the guest rooms were clear and comfortable. The staff was friendly, helped me with anything I needed and was great with answering questions.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We were very pleasantly surprised with the Hyatt. Outstanding service to get me a phone charger when I had left mine at home, fresh fruit at the front counter, computer and printer available right by the elevators for airport check in, excellent location downtown.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020

A nice conference hotel with very welcoming front desk, restaurant and bar staff. Clean and appealing despite having some years behind it. The beds and pillows super comfortable, and Einstein staff kind and proficient.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I was very impressed with the level of communication from the team at the Hyatt Regency Houston, from texting and emailing to provide an easy method for reaching out for help leading up to and during my stay. From questions about having a package delivered to the hotel to forgetting travel toothpaste and needing a late checkout, being able to quickly reply to a text or drop by the front desk feeling like I knew the people I was conversing with made the experience comfortable and seamless.

The hotel was clean, had a fairly large exercise room, was convenient to access, had restaurants within walking distance, and had a friendly and helpful staff. Elevators were plentiful and fast, and floors were quiet (upper floors more so than lower floors, obviously). The guest room was spacious and had a small fridge and large TV.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

My husband, my youngest daughter, and I spent a night at this hotel and our stay was absolutely delightful.
Customer service was outstanding. Valet parking, check in, shuttle to Convention Center, all personnel went above and beyond to make our stay a very pleasant one.
We had dinner at Shula’s and liked it very much. We also grabbed snacks from Einstein and the service was excellent.
I can’t remember when was the last time I received this level of customer service.
I’m looking forward to staying at this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family