2,217 results
All reviewsbagel shopeinstein bagelsspindletop restaurantshula's steakhouseeinstein brotherslobby barnice hotelvalet parkingguest servicesdowntown areaconvention centerbusiness tripbusiness hotelhigh floorroom servicecorner roomself park
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My husband and I took a personal trip to Houston and took advantage of an attractive price offer from Hyatt Regency Houston. The hotel was everything we expected from Hyatt. Spotless, comfortable rooms, excellent customer service, outstanding food, everything we wanted nestled in the heart of downtown.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad your stay was such a positive one and hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This is a very nice hotel - clean and nicely furnished. There is nothing to complain about really, aside from a very loud vent in my bathroom's ceiling that intermittently turned on. My room was pretty large and had a neat view of downtown Houston, and I loved taking the glass elevator up to my floor (27). The lobby that is open in the middle to all 30 floors is by far the coolest thing about this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I am sorry to hear you had concerns with your vent in the bathroom. I know how frustrating unexpected noise can be.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

My family and I stayed here last month and had a great experience at this Hyatt Hotel. We were able to check in right away, which was great. The gentleman checking us in was very professional and courteous. We were upgraded to a suite, which we were very thankful for. My son, who is a teenager, stayed in the room with the Murphy bed and loved the set-up. The rooms were clean and modern. The views of downtown were pretty awesome, especially at night. The beds were very soft and we all slept well. It was hard getting out of bed, that's how comfy the bed was. We only stayed one night, however, we are definitely coming back to my hometown in September and will stay here for the weekend to celebrate my son's birthday.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your time here! Please let us know when you are planning on coming back so we can do something special for your son's birthday. You can reach us at consumeraffairshourh@hyatt.com. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love Hyatt Regency hotels and this one is a gem. The only downside is that there isn't a concierge lounge. It has a 24 hour Einstein bagels and coffe which is great when you get munchies and working late. The hotel has a open rectangle setup up to the top setup. Rooms are decorated contemporary style - average size. Shulas in also in the building - good steakhouse and a buffet for breakfast - but pricey. the bar is hopping at night. This is one of those hotels you visit and go "wow" when you walk in the door

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

We are so glad we were able to WOW you while you stayed with us. Please remember us next time your travel plans bring you to Houston!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Great location, beautiful hotel and very caring staff. This hotel has a rooftop pool. the pool was clean and great for Houston weather.
Staff are very friendly and polite. They go beyond expectations to provide the best customer service.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding our colleagues. We are so glad we were able to exceed your expecations. Please remember us for your next visit!