Hyatt Regency Houston
$209
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$88
$139
$105
galahotels.com
2,132 results
All reviewsbagel shopeinstein bagelsspindletop restaurantshula's steakhouseeinstein brotherstunnel systemlobby barvalet parkingnice hotelguest servicesdowntown areaconvention centerbusiness tripbusiness hotelroom servicevalet serviceself park
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We booked this Hotel as the first part of a vacation. The cleanliness and hospitallity were great. I wasn't too impressed with the room. The beds seemed very small very and the bathroom was not the best layout. If I were in the area, I would stay there again. Be aware before you go, that this is downtown, so you will either valet or pay a garage.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ferret538
Reviewed May 29, 2012

What an impressive lobby. The parking was a bit inconvenient, but it was a great impressive lobby. The rooms were average, and clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DerelN
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Houston Hyatt was listening when someone said location, location, location. Too bad they were not listening to the lesson about updated and clean bathrooms. Nasy bathroom.. really? Hyatt is suppose to be a quality hotel chain. This property is not meeting that standard. Marriott has nothing to worry about.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank flyairdave
Hourh-mgr, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I apologize your bathroom was not up to your expectations or our high standards. I can be reached at the hotel directly and would welcome the opportunity to get more details and follow up with you in person.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We couldn't fault this hotel. In a good downtown location that was close to good restaurants and the Metro Rail, there was also a free shuttle service to any downtown area. Breakfast quality was excellent and the beds extremely comfortable. Staff were very efficient and friendly.

We took advantage of a "3 nights for the price of 2" offer which also made it great value too.

One tip - the biggest liqor store in Texas (SPECS) is only 1 mile away, and it contains a very good deli!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank arnoldo33

I am happy to hear you had a great visit. Hyatt's buy two nights get one free promotion is available on weekends at all participating hotels. Hopefully you will have another opportunity to plan a weekend away. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was very impressed with the Hyatt for my first stay this week. The room is set up with all of the amenities a business travel could want. I was very impressed with all of the outlets on the desk and bedside table. My room even had a spare keyboard. The bed was extremely comfortable. .I liked being able to have a copy of my invoice emailed to me. I only stayed one night so I wasn't able to take advantage of many of the hotel's ammenties. The only thing I did not like about the room was that the 20 oz. bottled water in the room was $3.50 per bottle. Based on my experience I will book this Hyatt again for a business trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business